Funny: Heroes of Might and Magic
Heroes of Might and Magic V
- Markal, despite kind of being a Smug Snake extraordinaire, can be wonderfully sardonic:
[Markal stands surrounded by the smashed up corpses of his defeated army, as Godric, Findan and Zehir approach him]Markal: I accept your surrender.
Godric: Vile scum! For the abuse you have inflicted upon Isabel and the Griffin Empire!Zehir: For just about everything you have ever done anywhere!Findan: That should cover it.
- And immediately after he says that:
- And, then there's Isabel greeting Findan, the Elven envoy.
Isabel greets someone offscreen: "Oh, you must be Findan."Sauron Wannabe, in red armor: "...No. I'm afraid he's not coming." *SUMMONS DEMONS*
Heroes of Might And Magic V: Tribes of the East.
- This bit from Gotai's campaign:
Heroes of Might and Magic VI
- In the Inferno campaign, if you wait long enough during the battle where you play as Azkaal, a baseball will come flying towards Azkaal and he'll bat it away with his giant sword as his idle animation.
- Everything Bluebeak says in her dialogue. For a bird that can only squawk, she is surprisingly witty.
- The same goes for Daeva. The fact that she's a Succubus makes it even more funnier.