- In episode 2x10, where Rusty decides to steal the Omega Chi pledge paddle to prove his worth...and gets caught and chased by the entire fraternity.
Cappie: Hark! I'd know that girly scream anywhere! Hang on Rusty, I'm coming buddy!
- Meanwhile, Kappa Tau are in the middle of a ceremony and wondering where Rusty is, when they hear a scream outside.
- In Midnight Clear, Evan and Cappie are dared to kiss.
Calvin: (covering his eyes) I've been imagining this for so many years, and I can't even look.
- In the pilot Cappie getting Evan and Rusty to seal their truce with a shot of tequila and immediately hiding behind Evan knowing he's about to find out why Rusty's nickname is Spitter.
- Katherine in general, but a highlight includes her explanation for why she won't turn Casey in for burning the Gamme Psi house down:
Katherine: Can't you just see the headline? "Sorority Mayhem: sexual favors and fiery revenge." Lifetime would probably make several movie adaptations, and they'd hire some mannish starlet to play me, because I'm tall, and I don't need that kind of publicity.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.