- Goldfinger first puts Bond in a cell with the standard one inept guard. He naturally escapes, but is recaptured, and the next time we see him, the camera pulls back to reveal there are now several armed guards inside the cell with him. Dangerously Genre Savvy has rarely been funnier.
- Felix goes to Goldfinger's ranch to check on Bond, only to find Bond walking towards the barn with Pussy Galore. Felix grins and says something to the effect of, "That's my boy!"
- A quick one, but if you look closely, you can see some of the gangsters playing with the model cars on Goldfinger's model of Ft. Knox.
- The Time Bomb getting stopped at 007 seconds.
- At one point, Pussy Galore sends a stewardess to keep an eye on Bond while he's in the bathroom in case he tries anything. Bond messes with her by blocking the peep holes to the bathroom, culminating with him spraying shaving cream on one hidden behind the mirror.
- Right before that, while he's putting shaving cream on his face, he winks in the mirror.
- In Bond's fight with Oddjob he managed to land a square hit right on his chin only for Oddjob to cock his head to the side and grin as if he's thinking "seriously?"
- Who could forget this classic line?
Bond: Do you expect me to talk?Goldfinger: No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!