- "Shocking. Positively shocking."
- Goldfinger first puts Bond in a cell with the standard one inept guard. He naturally escapes, but is recaptured, and the next time we see him, the camera pulls back to reveal there are now several armed guards inside the cell with him, so many that they're not even bothering to close the door.
- Felix goes to Goldfinger's ranch to check on Bond, only to find Bond walking towards the barn with Pussy Galore. Felix grins and says something to the effect of, "That's my boy!"
- A quick one, but if you look closely, you can see some of the gangsters playing with the model cars on Goldfinger's model of Ft. Knox.
- The Time Bomb getting stopped at 007 seconds.
- Particularly, Bond panics looking at the myriad of moving parts and wires, completely unsure of what to do. He grabs a cluster of wires and starts to just yank before the bomb technician pushes him out of the way and simply flicks the off switch.
- At one point, Pussy Galore sends a stewardess to keep an eye on Bond while he's in the bathroom in case he tries anything. Bond messes with her by blocking the peep holes to the bathroom, culminating with him spraying shaving cream on one hidden behind the mirror.
- Right before that, while he's putting shaving cream on his face, he winks in the mirror.
- In Bond's fight with Oddjob he managed to land a square hit right on his chin only for Oddjob to cock his head to the side and grin as if he's thinking "seriously?"
- Who could forget this classic line?
Bond: Do you expect me to talk?Goldfinger: No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!
- Or this line:
Pussy Galore: My name is Pussy Galore.Bond: (with a look that screams "Now I've heard everything") I must be dreaming.
- Bond continues grumbling about American-made cars.
Bond: *On Felix's Studillac* It's time you graduated out of the Kiddicar class and bought yourself an express carriage.
- Felix's response is to speed through a green light so he can beat it before it goes red. Bond then grumpily notes that Felix's Pinkerton card will be slapped down by the traffic cops.
- On their first meeting, Goldfinger addresses Bond as Mr. Bomb.