- Bond tossing a bunch of tulips on Jacques Bouvard after he kills him as a sarcastic condolence.
- Q equipping Bond in the Bahamas. First Bond's less then enthused reaction to seeing him ("Oh no. What a pleasant surprise."). Second his whole tropical outfit: flowered shirt, shorts, socks, and travel hat. Finally Q gives Bond a capsule with a "harmless" radioactive device so that he could be tracked.
Bond: Now what do I do with this?"Q: "You... swallow it of course!"Bond: "Now?"
- Bond screwing with Largo during baccarat by saying he saw the "specter of defeat" on his shoulder.
- Patricia's "Wait, what" expression after this exchange:
Pat: I would've thought you were just the type for a widow.Bond: Oh not this one. He didn't like me at all.
- Bond stealing a grape during a round of snooping at the health spa.
- The effects of the hydrofoil sailing fast looks like it was simply being on fast-forward.
- Bond comes across Fiona Volpe naked in the bath. She asks him for something she can put on. Bond then hands her a pair of shoes.
- Bond tells Domino and a mook who pulled a Heel–Face Turn that they need to abandon ship. The mook protests that he can't swim. Bond nonchalantly hands him a life preserver and shoves him overboard.
- Bond not being sure what to do with Patricia's new found interest in him after he makes love to her - and in particular her disappointed reaction to him wanting to sidestep making love to her a second time.
- "I'm glad I killed him." "You're glad?"
- When Bond uses Fiona Volpe as a human shield and she's shot by one of Largo's Mooks, he sits her corpse down and tells the patrons next to her, "Do you mind if my friend sits this one out? She's just dead." As he walks away, Sean Connery's reaction to the line sells it. There's a look on his face that just screams, "Why the hell did I just say that?!"
- Bond's about-face regarding the importance of eating crisp bread for breakfast.
- The first few chapters are Bond being sent to a health spa after M has an epiphany at one, much to his chagrin.