- Bond tossing a bunch of tulips on Jacques Bouvard after he kills him as a sarcastic condolence.
- Q equipping Bond in the Bahamas. First Bond's less then enthused reaction to seeing him ("Oh no. What a pleasant surprise."). Second his whole tropical outfit: flowered shirt, shorts, socks, and travel hat. Finally Q gives Bond a capsule with a "harmless" radioactive device so that he could be tracked.
Bond: Now what do I do with this?"Q: "You... swallow it of course!"Bond: "Now?"
- Bond screwing with Largo during baccarat by saying he saw the "specter of defeat" on his shoulder.
- Patricia's "Wait, what" expression after this exchange:
Pat: I would've thought you were just the type for a widow.Bond: Oh not this one. He didn't like me at all.
- Bond stealing a grape during a round of snooping at the health spa.
- The effects of the hydrofoil sailing fast looks like it was simply being on fast-forward.
- In the novel, Bond's about-face regarding the importance of eating crispbread for breakfast.
- Bond comes across Fiona Volpe naked in the bath. She asks him for something she can put on. Bond hands her a pair of shoes.
- Bond tells Domino and a mook who pulled a Heel-Face Turn that they need to abandon ship. The mook protests that he can't swim. Bond nonchalantly hands him a life preserver and shoves him overboard.
- The first few chapters are Bond being sent to a health spa after M has an epiphany at one, much to his chagrin.
- Bond not being sure what to do with Patricia's new found interest in him after he makes love to her - and in particular her disappointed reaction to him wanting to sidestep making love to her a second time.