Funny: Faction Paradox
- Godfather Morlock's Winston Churchill impression has to be heard to be believed.
- This exchange:
Godmother Quelch: "If I find out you've been faking [the relics] in that lab of yours, I'll stitch a cock to your shadow's forehead and charge people to use it!"Godfather Morlock: "That's the 15th time you've threatened to stitch something to my shadow and the 13th time you've chosen genitalia."
- Justine and Shuncucker's first fight.
Shuncucker: "What's that thing you've got anyway?"Justine: "It's a Japanese fighting stick."Shuncucker: "It's very nice."
- First there's this bit.
Shuncucker: "I've got a great big shotgun stuck to my shadow!"Justine: "Chainsaw severs shotgun."Shuncucker: "Gravity whip beats chainsaw!"Justine: "Demolition battery beats gravity whip!"
- Then they start one-upping each other with increasingly ridiculous shadow weapons.
Justine: "DOOMSDAY WEAPON!"Shuncucker: "DOUBLE DOOMSDAY WEAPON!"Justine: "What precisely is a Double Doomsday Weapon?"Shuncucker: "I don't know. But I've got one."
- Which eventually escalates to...
- And poor Veeble is in the middle of this, trying to remind them they're on the same side.
- Shuncucker realizes that Kein is immune to shadow weapons. However, she is not immune to being punched in the face.
- "You're a ruthless bastard, Morlock! I'd almost like you, if you weren't such a colossal ponce."
- "Get the fuck out of my room!" "Ah, yes. The fuck. I shall remove it forthwith."
- The Iris Wildthyme crossover in A Romance In Twelve Parts, from start to finish. With a notable highlight being her demanding entrance to the City Of The Saved by claiming she had a strand of human DNA in her sixth incarnation.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.