Funny: Dudley Do-Right
- Almost anything Dudley says has to crack somebody up
- Nearly everything about "Saw Mill", but this one takes the cake.
Inspector: Well stand there, Do-Right! Don't just do something!Narrator: It took them an hour and a half to straighten out that last line.
- From "Marigolds":
Nell: Lots of people are allergic to marigolds.Dudley: But I'm not people, I'm a Mountie.
- In "Trading Places", how does Nell capture Snidely's goons? By stripping, of course.
- Dudley tries to infiltrate Snidely's fake musicians by passing himself for a musician:
Snidely: So, you are a musician?Dudley: Yes.Snidely: Can you play music?Dudley: .... No.Snidely: You're hired!
- "Recruting Campaign" has a Running Gag of the inspector failing to recognize that his daughter, Nell, has become a recruited Mountie. At one point, the inspector tells "him" that he should stop wearing lipstick.
- The "traditional" Native American dance, which has all the production value of a Vegas spectacular.
- From the trailer.
- When Dudley becomes a Hero with Bad Publicity and Whiplash becomes a Villain with Good Publicity. Dudley is advised that in order to be respected again, he has to become a dangerous man. After successful training from Kim J. Darling the first dangerous act he pulls is torturing one of Whiplash's mooks for info on the stolen gold.....By tying him to a log headed for a saw mill Damsel in Distress style. It turned out the blade was paper mache.