Funny: Driver: San Francisco
- Driver: San Francisco has a ton of hilarious conversations when you shift into someone else's car. It would take far too long to list them all, though Tanner scaring a driver's ed instructor shitless (literally) is one of the highlights.
- Driving lessons with Tanner!
Passenger (seeing Tanner driving on the sidewalk): And this won't mean a fail in a test?Tanner: Nah, look at how happy these people are.Passenger: And this is safe, yes?Tanner: Of course. Look: No cars!Tanner (after wrecking the car): "Now the most important thing is to get out of the car before it explodes.Passenger: Get out of car... Before it explodes... Got it! Tha—- *Boom*Passenger (upon seeing a drift): You know, I always thought the handbrake was there for parking.Tanner: Eh, common misconception.
- Some people can tell that Tanner has shifted into another body. This includes a wife freaking out and wondering where her husband went in Tanner's place, as well as a blind husband knowing that a "demon" had possessed his wife's body.
- In one mission, Tanner has to shift into a car low enough to drive under a truck so he can defuse a bomb under it.
Tanner: Hey, remember when I said I always wanted to drive under a truck?Passenger: Uh... no?Tanner: That's okay. I don't, either!
- Tanner doesn't like comic book geeks.
Passenger: Your mom didn't want to get a ding on the car! She's going to be so disappointed.Tanner: I'm a middle-aged comic geek living with my mother. She's used to disappointment.
- How about a collection of funny moments?
- The Talk Like a Pirate car.
- One passenger is a New Age mystic "positivity engineer" in the vein of The Secret. Some of the first words out of her mouth are "inner turmoil-monkey" and it only gets better from there, particularly when Tanner snarks back.
Passenger: My inner dolphin is sending you good vibrations!
Tanner: Mine's giving you the finger.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.