- At the beginning of episode 3 of Digimon Fusion, "A Rival Appears". Mikey and Shoutmon try to come up with a name for their new army. Mikey's choice is less than inspirational.
Mikey: How about, the "angry parakeets".
- Bagramon's three top generals gather before him. Despite not being invited Reapmon appears out of the shadows and greets everyone rather nonchalantly.
- IceDevimon increasingly becoming the Butt Monkey throughout the one hour special. Everyone from the previous seasons must have written this episode.
- It becomes even more Hilarious in Hindsight when you realize DaiPenmon, who sticks IceDevimon inside one of his popsicles and licks him, is the evolved form of Tommy, who had his own disturbing encounter with such a Digimon.
- Remember what celebrity impression Frontier's dub had for IceDevimon? So did the director.
- MarineAngemon's Ocean Love is both awesome and funny at the same time, observe.
- In the dub, Jeremy shares a voice actor with Ken. They sound the same, but there is a stark personality contrast. As a result, transference can happen, causing returning fans to imagine Ken doing wild, crazy things.
- Similar to episode 1, Taiki falls asleep after overexerting himself. Instead of a pillow, Akari throws Shoutmon across the floor and Shoutmon's head acts as a substitute.
- And now with episode 20, Taiki is thrown out of a tower by Dark Knightmon. This time, its Dorulumon who gets roped into the fun as Akari chucks him to break Taiki's fall.
- Episode 20 of the dub.
Mikey: I was in the area.
- In episode 12, Blastmon missing the team in his charging tackle...and he keeps right on going into a cliff.
- Along with his reaction to Cyberdramon's attack in the same episode: "Are you giving me a hug? Are you trying to tell me... you love me?!?"
- Then there was Akari geting the wits scared out of her in the Hot Spring.
- Taiki and Zenjirou protecting their modesty with Starmon and the red Pickmon.
- Akari and Zenjirou's love dance in episode 19.
- Made even funnier by the way in which Taiki subtly sidesteps being roped into the dance himself, which results in both Akari and Zenjo commenting that this should be the point where his Chronic Hero Syndrome kicks in.
Zenjiro: These sort of moments are exactly the kind when...
Zenjiro/Akari: You shouldn't turn your back on us!
- The dub was even better
Jeremy/Angie: I can't believe we have to go through the horror of shaking our groove thing!
- Also, Beezelebumon, one of the Pawnchessmon, Deputymon, Dorulumon, and even freaking Cutemon bail before the dance even starts, their expressions are priceless!
Dorulumon:(Sub) It's utterly mortifying.
Dorulumon:(Dub) And I thought fighting the bagra army was difficult.
- Meanwhile, Ballistamon, Knightmon, and the rest of the PawnChessmons are totally into it. Ballistamon's reaction to Lilamon demonstrating how the dance worked was pretty funny as well.
- Episode 23. BalliBastemon. 'Nuff said.
- How about Dorulumon digging a hole to hide and not tell a joke?
- Karatenmon in a dress. Shoutmon's response in the dub makes it even better:
- Episode 26 has this beautiful gem. Near the end of the episode, we see Blastmon reduced to a head. The rest of the generals made fun of him, but what's hilarious is this...
Blastmon: Tac-chan, I can't reach the candy!
- Much of episode 27, including Cutemon strong-arming Dorulumon into using his drill tail as a beater through sheer cuteness!
- In the same episode, Cutemon attempting to speed up the cooking process with his Ultrasonic Song attack. The result is Cutemon singing in the most tone-deaf and screechy way possible, with our heroes pulling the most appropriate faces seconds before the oven explodes.
- Episode 31 has this nifty screenshot◊. Taiki's face just makes it more hilarious.
- For context: Shoutmon had just evolved for the second time ever, after spending most of the episode doubted by Kiriha and Lilymon. At that particular moment he's busy tossing around Dorbickmon's entire dragon army.
- Zamielmon's dub voice. It sounds like a cross between the French guard from Monty Python and Grumblemon from season 4.
- Nene's Digimon costume in episode 32, it's amazing she'd been able to fool anyone with that getup, much less one of Lord Bagramon's Dark General's.
- Everything about episode 38, including Splashmon's strange imagine spots and all interactions of Ruka and Dorulumon.
- At the end of episode 39, when Dorulumon thanks Mikey for his continued faith in him. Despite the fact that some would call that thinking stupid. Shoutmon agrees that they're all a bit like Mikey now. Ballistamon agrees enthusiastically.
Ballistamon: Yay! Free cheers for being reckless and stupid!
- Greymon being possessed by Olegmon. Cracked this Troper up.
- And the especially Bad Ass Cyberdramon being possessed by Olegmon adds more lulz. It's about time Blue Flare got involved in the slapstick.
- By the next episode there's Beelzemon, watching him act like an idiot was really weird.
- Dorulumon's reaction to Cutemon getting brainwashed by Olegmon. The face totally sells it.
Dorulumon: Cutemon's broken!
Dorulumon: He's losing his cuteness, the horror!
- Episode 44 has GreatestCutemon. Throw in a few random, not really battle-oriented Xros Heart Digimon, and you've got an armored Cutemon the size of a building who still cries like a baby when getting shot at. It's crowned by the Cutemon component that was his head flying off and the rest of the body running after it in panic.
- In the middle of episode 45, Mikey and the Fusion Fighters (and their guide Marusumon) have to climb the Digital World's biggest staircase. Shoutmon can't resist a classic gag.
- Mikey glomping Christopher, who really doesn't like hugs.
: You're awesome! (gives Christopher The Glomp
Christopher: Get off me! I'm not the touchy feely type!
- The finale. Mervamon glomping Beelzebumon. That is all.
- In Episode 53, instead of the team having a great battle with Chu-Chumon, Taiki releases Bastemon, who in turn, eats Chu-Chumon.
- Taiki's reaction afterwards is priceless.