- Ryo's introduction.
- In the Sirene The Demon Bird OVA, Miki tells Tare to pick up a ringing phone. When he excuses himself by playing a game, Miki Dope Slaps him on the head and snatches his half-eaten cookie while it's in the air, and snatches it with her mouth.
- Near the end of the Amon OVA, Akira falls from the sky and lands, naked, in the middle of a giant, Amon-shaped hole in the ground. Given how serious the rest of the OVA is, this is hilarious.
- In the first volume, when Ryo tells Akira to put on the demon mask.
Ryo: Put it on.
Akira: (beat) I-I'd rather not.
Ryo: (annoyed) Put it on.
Akira: Maybe next time?
Ryo: Put it on!
- Before they enter the demonic rave club, Ryo is seen smoking a butt.
Ryo: Oh this? Its laced with drugs.
- In Shin Devilman, Ryou and Akira are slipping around the timestream. While they're in ancient Greece, they apparently enlisted as sailors. Their ship is under attack, so they jump overboard. Ryou, not having Akira's demonic strength, can barely stay afloat and tells Akira to take his heavy armor off. Then he gets flustered when Akira tries to take his skirt off. Doubly hilarious when as Satan, Ryou goes butt-naked all the time.
- The English Dub of the first two OVAs provides some gems given the ridiculous amount of profanity. Special note goes to a scene in the second OVA:
Ryo: Perhaps it's the natural order that demons exist to kill people?(Akira grabs Ryo)Akira: (Furious) Now listen here, Ryo! If you ever say that again, I'll rip your fucking head off and shit down your neck, OKAY?!
- The final battle between Sirene and Devilman in the second OVA has the voice acting evolve to Saturday Morning Cartoon-levels of Hamminess. Both Devilman and Sirene's voice actors pretty much become Large Hams, and the scene where Kaim sacrifices himself becomes unintentionally amusing as a result of said voice acting.
- In Grimoire, after Amon answers Miki's questions at her request and goes to sleep, her parents call out to her to take a bath. Akira then wakes up demanding he'd go first.
- While Miki thinks of the idea of being a Devilman, she immediately thinks herself as dumb but beautiful. The goat demon stalking her actually agrees on the dumb part.