- The Easter Egg you find in the out-of-the-way ramp on the Advanced course. In the HD ports, you even get an achievement/Trophy for finding it.
CONGRATULATIONS! You Just Lost Your Sponsors!
- The spectacular crashes your car makes if you finish in the lower ranks of a particularly large multiplayer race.
- Making the Jeffry statue flip and spin around with a hidden code.
- The horse, especially when you crash it and it gets launched into the sky and does a bunch of flips mid-air before landing back on it's feet like nothing happened.
- The Super Beginner course. You race inside a house with a model-sized car (or, depending on how you see it, a giant house in a regular-sized car) and your opponents are toys, and on the back straight there's a bowling Mini-Game where you crash your car into the pins.
- Making the big START/CHECK/GOAL sign display different messages by pressing the Start button.
GO TO HELL