- Hiding a body results in it SINKING INTO THE GROUND.
- The death animation for killing someone inside a vehicle, specifically a bus passenger... has the killed guy begin to slump over in his seat before literally teleporting outside to fall over dead.
- As far as some of the Let's Plays go, look no farther than this:
Sacriel: "Player, over there, in the radar station."Squadmate: "Wait, where is he?"*A large CRACK issues forth as he fires his AS50.*Sacriel: "Heaven."
- NO TEARS NOW, ONLY DREAMS!
- A man once tried to high-five a guy coming out of Grishino. It really cements how brutal the world of DayZ can be.
- On the meta note, 1TimeGames uploaded this then slept for 4 hours, only to wake up and find 250,000 views on the video.
- The Steam user reviews are comedy gold.
"A group of males handcuffed me and took my pants off. 10/10""This game offers a very realistic depiction of Detroit."
- The practice of sleeping inside the trunk of empty hatchback, in the middle of nowhere.
- The DayZ Psychopath. Basically, a livestreaming player is repeatedly chased down by a viewer, who screams hilarious, bloodthirsty rage all the while.
"I'M GOING TO WEAR YOU LIKE A CONDOM!"
- DayZ: An Anthropological Study. The games journalist treats this as an actual case of field journalism and directly calls himself a "war correspondent" —and in the hostile, anyone-can-kill-you-for-any-reason environment, he really is a war correspondent.