- Practically any dialogue between Teufel and Safranek, or any scene involving the bats. Or the rats. Cases in point:
- Teufel tells Safranek to give his regards to Safranek's wife. Safranek's answer: "Thank you, sir, but she's been living with you for a year now." This comes right after Teufel asks Safranek why he is bandaged so. "*gulp...* I... was shaving, sir..." "But your hand...!" "That held the razor, sir."
- The rats' hilariously failed attempt at following Grabovsky... after which it turns out Grabovsky sabotaged them by being the Mission Control of their supercar. Not that he needed to do much, though, the rats fighting among themselves did most of the job. Bucky once even strangles Billy, to which one of the girls yells "Help, somebody help, POLICE!". Bucky's reply: "Oi that was bad even for a joke."
- The bats are very affable about really wanting to eat Lazy (Lusta) Dick.
- Let's not forget Grabowski's deadpan moments. "I thought you died!!" "I usually don't." indeed.
- Some scenes with the cat-mobsters wreaking havoc in the city can count, too, such as when a cat-robber invades the house of an eldrely mouse couple. He throws everything he finds in a bag, including the television they were watching. The male mouse's reaction?
Elder mouse: Excuse me!Cat robber: What?! Is there a problem?Elder mouse: You happened to forget the tv programme here..."
- The battle scene made good use of Toon Physics. It starts with the cats launching three rockets at the airplane carrying Grabowsky: one enters a cloud and remains hidden in it for the next few seconds, then it looks around, finds the plane sneers at it in a cat voice, before hitting it. The other two? They do some flashy manuovers until their trail of smoke forms a knot...which ties them together, leaving them inefficently hanging on the same cloud, the third was hiding inside. During the battle a cat fires an RPG at the convoy which they believe to be transporting Grabowsky. His parter refills the RPG launcher, but gets sucked inside it as the other cat fires again. Cue the crosshairs giving him a Game Over message. Another cat is shown holding the ammo-chains of his partner's chain gun before the battle. When the fighting starts he's shown throwing grenades with one hand, while holding the ammo with the other. Next time we see him, he's tied up in the ammo-chain, and is spun around rapidly as the gun draws in new and new bullets.