Funny: Batman: The Movie
- Batman at a wharf trying to get rid of the Cartoon Bomb, finding nowhere to dispose of it without running into things like a Salvation Army marching band, a woman pushing a baby carriage, nuns, and even a family of ducks. Batman in frustration:
"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!"
- This recently became utterly hilarious in hindsight given that The Dark Knight Rises recycled this particular scene as its climax.
- At the very end after the Security Council is re-hydrated. The way West delivers those lines are just plain HILARIOUS.
- It gets better. Right before they leave, Robin and Batman glance back, watch the Security Counsel bicker in their new languages, and then turn away in a manner that suggests "Yes, we are definitely done with this. Let's leave, but inconspicuously." And then they leave. Out the window.
- BAT. SHARK REPELLENT. Even better, the shark explodes immediately afterward (not that it makes any more sense, but the shark had a bomb in it).
- Selected from an assortment of sea-life repellents, including Whale Repellent.
- The Penguin trying to trick his way into the Batcave as Commodore Schmidlap. How well does his disguise work?
- "Disposing of pre-atomic submarines to persons who don't even leave their full addresses?"
- They may be drinkers Robin, but they're also human beings...
- All of the Bat Deductions. ALL of them.
Batman: What sits in a tree, weighs six ounces, and is very dangerous?Robin: A sparrow with a machine gun!
Batman: [reading a riddle] What has yellow skin and writes?Robin: A ball-point banana!Batman: [reads the second riddle] What people are always in a hurry?Robin: Rushing people... Russians!Batman: So this means...Robin: Banana... Russian... Someone Russian is going to slip on a banana and break their neck!Batman: Precisely, Robin! The only possible meaning!
- The final line is really what makes this the best of them all!
- Batman and Robin deploy a gadget called the Bat Ladder which is like any normal deployable ladder but with a sign saying "BAT LADDER" at the end of it.
- A couple times, Catwoman randomly lets out a long, drawn out and enthusiastic "meow" and both times, one of the villains' henchmen give her a total "WTF" look.