- Anvilicious: The shots of Batman and Robin fastening their seat belts; Robin's "Support Your Police" line, the alcohol speech mentioned above
- Ass Pull:
Batman'sEveryone's "Deductions" sure sound likeare this. See "Bat Deduction" on the main page for the crowning example of this. The fact that he's right about just about everything, no matter how absurd, makes it all the more hilarious.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Batman can't get rid of a bomb. Funny then. After The Dark Knight Rises...not so much.... or alternatively it becomes even more hilarious. Especially seen how he makes it out alive without any explanation both times.
- Also, keeping Shark Repellent in a helicopter is going to be very useful in the event of a Sharknado.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The Joker putting explosives in someone's stomach. I'm sure we'll never see that happen again...
- Ho Yay: Robin seemed less embarrassed about listening in on Bruce and Kitka and more irritated/jealous. The Riddler almost sounded like he had a bit of a crush on Batman.
Riddler: Oh, but I must, I must! Outwitting Batman is my sole delight, my heaven on earth, my very paradise!
- Memetic Mutation: "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb" and "Anti-Shark Repellent Bat Spray", in addition to all the other memes from the show.
- Narm Charm
- So Bad, It's Good
- What an Idiot: Batman's reaction upon learning that The Pentagon sold a pre-atomic submarine to a man named "P.N. Guin", who was at least kind enough to leave a P.O. Box address.
- It could also overlap with a subtle case of What the Hell, Hero?. He's polite about the news, but Batman is clearly not happy with the fact Penguin has a submarine.
- Commodore Schmiddlapp takes the cake though. How do you not figure out something's wrong when you're on a boat yet not allowed to leave your own room?
- And the only service is a clown in a purple suit?note