Funny: Attack the Block
- Halfway through the movie Pest develops a crush on Sam. She tries to ignore his clumsy advances in Ron's weed room, but never rebukes him.
- Hi-Hatz getting attacked in the elevator. The moment of funny comes along when Brewis calls the same elevator down, and the door opens revealing Hi-Hatz, drenched in blood, with three mangled bodies. He calmly walks out and says, 'You should probably take the next one, blood', before calmly walking off.
- "Oh, check it out, he's got a puppet!"
- "Call Simon Cowell!" "Aliens got talent, innit?"
- "You swear too much, lady."
- "We gotta catch em all!" "Calm down Biggz, this ain't Pokémon!"
- "It could be diseased. You get me?" "I don't want no chlamydia."
- After Pest gets injured the boys hole up in Sam's flat, to which Sam responds by brandishing a guitar and screaming at them. The boys give her one look before returning to what they were doing.
- "Go home, lock your doors, do your homework, and watch Naruto."
- Watching two elementary school age kids take down an alien about three times their size with a water gun (filled with petrol) and a firework is equal parts awesome and hilarious.
Probs: No one's gonna ever call you Mayhem if you keep acting like such a pussy!
- The kids' various nicknames for the aliens: Gollums, Dobbies, some Gears of War thing and big alien gorilla wolf motherfuckers.