Funny: Arc Rise Fantasia
- The 1000 year old Lightship changed its name to Cecille the Brave. L'Arc may not like it, but Cecille sure does, and Niko even called it that at one point.
- That even becomes its official name when you interact with it on the overworld for the rest of the game.
- Niko's first impression to Cecille wasn't without consequences...
Niko: This brat is an elite warrior? *uppercut'd into the sky, complete with L'Arc, Alf, and Ryfia watching him fly... then fall.* GAAAAAAAAAAH! *crash*
- The ENTIRE GAME can be hilarious, because the voice actors put no effort whatsoever into their lines.
- A line from Leslie when fighting certain enemies:
- L'Arc when he uses his Excel Act Ignis Beat:
L'Arc: You ain't runnin' from this flame! No way!
- Many of the skits are very humorous, although there's no option to watch them again, which is quite a shame. For example, the skits that take place at specific times at Shelly's house are particularly amusing, if not for the conversations themselves, then for what topic the skit browsed:
L'Arc: It's okay... Let it go. You can't fight Shelly...