Funny: Aphex Twin
- On Cock/ver10, where Richard himself is heard saying "COME ON YOU CUNT, LET'S HAVE SOME APHEX ACID!"
- On the lyrics sheets for Aphex Twin's Come to Daddy EP, the loud, 34-second, anguished wail of the opening track is simply transcribed as "Aargh."
- Some guy made an album of Aphex Twin/Taylor Swift mashups. Because why wouldn't you. If you want a good chuckle, just look at the comments for each track. They'll be split between absolute marveling and utter horror and disgust.
- Meta example, his Grammy win, with Aphex Twin mispronounced, a scatological rant and being referred as a "they". Critical Research Failure much? And the best part? He didn't even show up.
- The title of 26 Mixes for Cash, especially considering the motivation behind the creation of the Pac Man album.