Hellseeker is the sixth Hellraiser film, released in 2002.After a car accident, Trevor finds out that his wife Kirsty is missing, and he is a suspect in a murder investigation. As he searches for the truth, bizarre things keep piling on him.
Hellseeker has the examples of:
- Asshole Victim: Trevor himself in the ending.
- Boom, Headshot: Kirsty's M.O. (though in a few instances, it appears to have been a Coup de Grāce).
- Discovering Your Own Dead Body: The main character survives a fatal car crash in which his wife dies. The rest of the film is a Mind Screw, as he's constantly experiencing hallucinations and isn't able to tell what is real or not. The ending reveals that he's been in Hell all along after Pinhead shows him his own body.
- Final Girl: Subverted. Kirsty once again survives her encounter with the Cenobites, but it involved her making a deal with Pinhead to kill five people to save herself.
- Good Cop/Bad Cop: The two detectives. They're the same entity, torturing the villainous protagonist throughout, and a callback to the question of whether the Cenobites are angels or demons.
- He Who Fights Monsters: Kirsty has become much more ruthless about making deals with Cenobites.
- The Little Shop That Wasn't There Yesterday: Trevor acquires the puzzle box from a sweatshop that quickly disappears.
- Through the Eyes of Madness: Trevor keeps seeing flashes of the Cenobites and other creepy stuff that probably isn't really happening. He eventually finds out that he's been Dead All Along.
- Twist Ending: Kirsty's outwitted her husband and traded him to Pinhead in exchange for her own safety.
- Your Cheating Heart: Trevor has been very unfaithful to say the least. His three mistresses are the victims.