Film: Dirty Love
Dirty Love is a romantic comedy written and starring a sexy Jenny McCarthy (while also directed by her then-husband) that took the Golden Raspberry Award for worst movie of 2005. (Which the awards lampshaded as a Dark Horse Victory, given the film's relative obscurity)Rebecca, a Dumb Blonde, thinks she has it made with her hunky boyfriend. After catching him cheating, she freaks out and seeks help from a psychic (Kathy Griffin) and her two friends, one of whom is an ethnically confused Carmen Electra. To prove she can get over him, Rebecca throws herself back into the dating game, seeking the "white pony" that the psychic instructed her to look for. However, through a series of dating disasters and other mishaps, Rebecca realizes that she may have had love all along.DVD Podblast took on this movie.
- All Girls Want Bad Boys
- Big "OMG!": "It's tempting to say that any film whose opening scene features Creator/JennyMcCarthy repeatedly screaming "Oh my gaaawwwddd!" at the top of her lungs has nowhere to go but up. Sadly, Dirty Love proves otherwise."
- Blind Date.
- Cringe Comedy
- Dogged Nice Guy
- Dumb Blonde: A Power Trio of those.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy
- Just Friends
- Pretty Fly for a White Guy: Carmen Electra plays the Black Best Friend stand-in.
- Slapstick Knows No Gender: With McCarthy even stating that it was "my Jim Carrey movie".
- Toilet Humor