Authors, and WebsitesNone Yet. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Stage of History by GaggedCenobite
- Recommended by Radical Taoist
- Synopsis: Impossible. Attempts to summarize this story will result in high levels of what, if the summarizing party does not collapse into helpless laughter.
- Let's give it a shot, anyway: Yoshimitsu is stranded in Venice without a boat to carry his loot back to Japan so he can distribute it amongst the peasants. Conveniently, Cervantes happens by to terrorize the town, so Yoshi decides to take a lift, which the pirate accepts on the grounds of him being Jesus Christ (or so Cervantes thinks). Along the way they pick up a rockstar accused of ripping off from your local Swedish-melodic-technical-death-thrash-metal band, a mercenary duo comprised of a samurai and a whiny emo kid, and then something happens and something else happens and I don't know what else insanity's taken hold of me— Oh, and there's something about a huge sticky ball of junk threatening to destroy the world.
- Comments: This is arguably the most over-the-top ridiculous spoof parody fanfiction I have ever read. And by over the top I mean over the top. RunningGags, pop culture references, and other such silliness abound.
- Edrobot: One of the most well written Crack Fics ever. I second the nomination.
- Andy LA: Thirded. For a work of this level of nonsense, the author writes pretty well, and for a second there you might be led to believe that it's gonna be something serious. But then Cervantes starts to think Yoshimitsu is Jesus - and that's on the first chapter, mind you! - and down the sinkhole we go (I mean this in a good way, BTW). On an unrelated note, I'd totally buy an album by Ostrheinsburg.
- Recommended by Tropers/Kakugo
- "Synopsis": Post SCV. Patroklos has been in a romance with the ninja known as Natsu. However, due to many one night stands she becomes pregnant. As a result Patroklos must journey to Japan with Natsu. Main pair is Pat X Nat, but there are others there as well.
- Comments : Okay, I'm not going to lie here. There are quite a few errors in typing. But the humor and shout outs to many things are very present. Nearly every paragraph contains a funny line at least once. And epicwinston puts in plenty of corny romance scenes to make you go "Aww."