Heartwarming: Soul Series
- In Setsuka's "right" ending in Soulcalibur III, she stops a girl from pursuing a life of revenge, as she tells her that her vengeance sought had never brought her happiness in the end. She then guides her as they walk away together.
- "Let's head home, Nee-san" gets this Troper every time...
- Algol in some of the IV endings. Talim's, in particular. She reunites Algol with his dead son, bringing peace to his soul.
- Raphael's devotion to Amy. It does turn very psychotic, but remember that even though he is cursed of evil power and shunned by the world, everything he does is for Amy. He goes off the deep end and thinks, or has found that, the only way to make Amy a world she can live in is to turn the entire world into monsters of Soul Edge, and when his balance is threatened he goes to the ends of the earth just to make her world a reality. This is all because she gave guards the wrong direction to find him.
- Sophtia's SCIV ending. Algol saves Sophitia from being killed by Soul Edge and, being reminded of what happened to his own son, chooses to set aside his plans for world conquest and disappears along with the two swords so that Sophitia's daughter may be saved.
- In the good(?) ending of SCV, despite being permanently marred by her brief time as Soul Edge's true host, Pyrrha is embraced by the brother she lost twice over.
- It gets even better when he tries to take her deformed hand in his own and she draws it away in shame. He just smiles at her and takes it anyway, as much a sign as anything of his character development.
- Pyrrha withstanding Soul Edge's attempt to take her over, and even using it as an ice pick to free her brother from Soul Calibur's crystal prison!