Fanfic: The Return of Princess Nightmare Moon
All of Equestria is united in celebration for the return of their beloved Princess Nightmare Moon. But when Celestia and everypony else recieve her she's skeletally starved, filthy, and very nearly dead. Meanwhile, while everypony's eye is turned, a lusty Blueblood pursues Twilight Sparkle, intent on adding her bloodline to his own so his family might step closer to godhood.
This is a My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
fan fiction written by Aegis Shield. You can find this fanfic here
and its sequel here
- Adorkable: Twilight Sparkle.
- Bandaid, Nightmare Moon's nurse is this. His adorkableness increased in the sequel.
- Alternate Universe: Princess Luna never existed in this universe. There was always Princess Nightmare Moon instead.
- Beware the Nice Ones: You really don't want Nurse Bandaid angry or having all of his love sucked out by a changeling.
- Cain and Abel: Chrysalis' relations with her siblings aren't good, especially with Nightmare Moon due to directly causing her to wage war on Celestia. The reason to that is due to bitter envy on her sisters and brother's godhood and also that she and her hive are always hungry.
- Divine Date: Nightmare Moon and Bandaid, anyone?
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: For all the things Bandaid tried to help Nightmare Moon recover from her exile in the moon, she never co-operated.
Bandaid: *thinking* Donít eat that stallion, Princess! She had. Donít hurt yourself trying to raise the moon, Princess! She had. Donít eat so much or youíll be ill, Princess! She had. Donít be such a hypocrite, Princess! She was.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Bandaid's sisters refer to him by the nickname, "Bitch-Sticker".
- Emotion Eater: Changelings.
- Apparently, love can be depleted by a changeling feeding them from a body. This in turn will turn the pony into a hateful savage who wants nothing more than to harm and kill.
- That's what happened to Nightmare Moon after staying in Chrysalis' hive 1000 years ago.
- Ethical Slut: Nightmare Moon, in her own way.
- Fish out of Temporal Water: Nightmare Moon is having difficulties adjusting to 1000 years of changes in Equestria.
- Large Ham: Nightmare Moon could be classified as the goddess of all Large Hams.
- Lust: At first, Blueblood was very impatient to have Twilight for himself. He got better though, and they are dating now
- Nightmare Moon is the goddess of the Night, Moon, Wine and Lust.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Celestia's reaction to her punching Chrysalis in self-defence, which resulted in almost killing her.
- Naughty by Night: Nightmare Moon speculates that the Solar Herd (Blublood's herd and Celestia's descendants) might be prim and proper by day, but by night they are, to quote, "savages".
- Parental Abandonment: What Chrysalis feels about her mother Faust due to keeping her mortal and letting her fend for herself.
- Physical Gods: Celestia, Nightmare Moon, Discord, Cadence and (to a lesser extend) Chrysalis.
- Shout-Out: The Nightmare Night chapter has a shout out to The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Hoo boy, Bandaid made a big one after losing his patience with Nightmare Moon.
Nightmare Moon: Thou mustíve lost thy little mind! And here I was trying to arrange a companion for thee since—!
Nurse Bandaid: SINCE ITS ALL YOU BUCKING THINK ABOUT! Sex and food and you, you, YOU!
Twilight: Bandaid! T-take it easy! The Princess was just-!
Bandaid: The PRINCESS is a cannibal! A hypocrite! A murderer! And an unrepentant SLUT! Youíre a terrible Princess! No wonder Equestria has known peace for a thousand years! It doesnít need you-u-u-u——-!
- Title Drop: There is one in the sequel:
Pure seduction would not aid her this time. The brown earth pony lying next to her was a delicate creature, and needed her care and affection. He would have it then, if only to be hers. She snickered at the thought. The Affection of Princess Nightmare Moon. It sounded like a good name for a wine. Hmm! She would need to write that down somewhere. A nice dark wine, mmm...
- Top Goddess: Faust, aka Faust Almighty.