Fan Fic / My Little Titan
My Little Titan
is a My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
and Teen Titans
crossover fanfic by Tatsurou-san.
The plotline is Raven, who's a closet pegasister, finds herself in the body of Twilight Sparkle as Friendship Is Magic
's first episode begins. However, she isn't the only Titan in a pony's body. Jinx, Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Melvin, and Starfire have also joined her in Equestria. What'll happen? Read it here.
My Little Titan provides examples of the following tropes:
- Achievements in Ignorance: Melvin didn't know she couldn't bring her siblings over to Equestria until after she did it. Even Discord thinks it's impossible
- Badass: All the usual suspects. And Scootaloo. Can't forget Spike either.
- Badass Boast: Fluttershy gets one. "I will not scream. I will not cry. Not for you. Not now, not ever. Do your worst."
- Big Bad: Trigon, who also happens to be Tirek.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Starfire asks point blank if she should do it as Pinkie Pie. She later does it anyway, asking the readers to help save Pinkie.
- The Chessmaster: Discord. He cast a spell that ported the Titans to Equestria and planted them in the bodies of the Mane Cast. Then he had them relive most of the show to prepare them for the final confrontation.
- Clap Your Hands If You Believe: Invoked by Starfire in a bid to save Pinkie Pie.
- Conspiracy Theorist: Scootaloo. She even has a notebook.
- Deadpan Snarker: Beast Boy during the Gala song. He gets Raven doing it too.
- Raven again, in her letters to Celestia.
- Downer Ending: The bad ending. Pinkie Pie succumbs to the pain of returning to her body, which causes her, the rest of the Mane Six and Spike to die, which in turn allows Trigon to manifest into Equestria. Seeing this, Discord activates his Godzilla Threshold and completely erases Equestria, ending Trigon once and for all. He voices his apologies to the Titans and sends them back to their own world. A glimmer of hope does shine through at the very end when it is revealed that Doctor Who managed to save the Cutie Mark Crusaders who are now humans and start new lives in the care of the Titans.
- Fantasy Counterpart Culture: The Griffons are pretty much flying Spartans.
- Fix Fic: Several events have a much more positive conclusion than in canon.
- For Want of a Nail: The gang's foreknowledge does change how things play out.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Raven refuses to even think about 'that', but admits she and Beast Boy had trouble meeting each other's gaze recently.
- Grand Theft Me: Raven wakes up in Twilight's body.
- Heel Realization: Gilda realizes she was being a jerk to Fluttershy and the others.
- I Choose to Stay: ALL the Titans make this choice eventually.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Gilda.
- Mysterious Backer: Discord.
- OOC Is Serious Business: How Scootaloo finds out the Mane Six aren't who they used to be.
- The Power of Friendship: Well, this is a Friendship is Magic fanfic.
- Red Pill, Blue Pill: Discord offers the Titans this choice after they rescue the Mane Six and Spike.
- Sequel Hook: Just what did Trigon cast on Raven?
- Shout-Out: Pinkie shouts: "Come on! Come on! We're going to be late! For a very important date!" before bunny-hopping out of the library.
- Trapped in Another World: The Titans are in Equestria, playing the roles of various ponies.
- Trickster Mentor: Discord.
- Wham Line: RAVEN?
- Trixie: Star? Not...short for Starfire, by any chance?
- At the very end of Return to Harmony, Celestia tells Discord: "I missed you, Daddy."
- World Building: Tatsurou takes steps to explain things about Equestria in greater detail than in the original show.
- "World of Cardboard" Speech: Jinx gives one as she finally realizes what the missing element was to complete their version of the rainbow of light.