is a Spanish Sonic the Hedgehog Fan Fiction
written by Angel-BlackSweet
. The plot focuses on Miles Prower, formerly known as Tails, and Shadow The Hedgehog, partners on the job of being the two most skilled agents of a secret agency known as C.I.A. (Central Intelligence Area).
Set in the year 2034 in Mobius, Sonic and his friends now all have a family, and their jobs or social position have big influence. The leader of C.I.A. and 1st rank member, is an excentric human called simply as “Grandell”,
who always wears a clown mask to keep his true identity as a secret, even for his agents. One day, abnormalities in time denominated “Quantic Fluctuacions” are detected, and Grandell sends his two most trusted and powerful agents, 2nd and 3rd rank, to the past in a few missions to eliminate them.
But that's not all, when Shadow and Miles aren't in their special missions they are sent to fight supernatural beings such as vampires, ghosts, were beasts, zombies and, a gang of renegade robots of Eggman from their past known as M.M.M.
This fanfic gives examples of:
- All There in the Script: Most of the characters new traits as well as the Original Characters, are only known by asking to the author.
- Applied Phlebotinum: How Grandell managed to merge a D.E.M. propierties into a Pocket Watch and a Cross.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: The South Island Police Department (S.I.P.D.) are The Chaotix , sans Vector, who were known to be rather silly in the past.
- Amy, short-tempered and Hard-Drinking Party Girl, is a Private Detective, that gets paid by the C.I.A., G.U.N. and the S.I.P.D., for helping in their cases.
- By-the-Book Cop: Charmy and Mighty are the only two officers that solve crimes in a conventional manner.
- Chrono Scope: Shadow and Miles' pendants.
- Classy Bat Burglar: The “Moon Thief” a.k.a. Rouge The Bat
- Dissonant Serenity: There is war with the Dark Hunters Organization (D.H.O.), the M.M.M. comes back, one the greatest authorities of the planet is crazy, police are mostly useless, and supernatural beings are always trying to invade Emerald City; still, everyone acts as there is a peace that hasn't been interrupted in at least 12 years.
- Do Not Call Me Paul: Sonic doesn't like being called “Maurice”.
- Eldritch Abomination: Miles and Shadow fight against them to eliminate the QF.
- Elemental Powers: There is no magic in the 2034, but in the past they can use the elemental magic they used to have.
- Elemental Shapeshifter: One of the abilities that high level Mages can do.
- Fair Commander: Rouge.
- Fashions Never Change: They don't.
- Full Name Ultimatum: When someone says “Miles Prower”, is not a good sign, at all.
- Future Me Scares Me: Tails gets ''slightly''frightened of Miles.
- Get Back to the Future: Their objective after being Trapped in the Past.
- Spanish Language
- The Magic Goes Away: Since 2018.
- Magitek: Deities called Deux Ex Machina, (D.E.M.) are physical spells mixed with Nano Machines, existing since the year 2013.
- Married In The Future: Miles is married to Cosmo, Shadow is married to Amy, Charmy to Cream, and Knuckles was married to Rouge.
- Military Maverick: Downplayed by Rouge.
- Never the Selves Shall Meet: A rule that in Chapter 7, is inevitably broken.
- Newspaper Dating: How Miles knows what year is when his pocket watch is broken.
- Non-Linear Character: Miles X, to the point where he even is able to change his age, species and sex, since he doesn't belong to any universe or dimension.
- Older than They Look: Everyone is described to look as no older than 28, being all of them over 30.
- Justified with Shadow, since he is The Ageless, but there is his Zero Form condition, which makes him look like a 5 years-old hedgehog when he uses his Chaos powers too much.
- Miles is a strange example of this, since the looking age varies with his mood. His young appearance makes itself present when he smiles, looking no older than 18. Then when gets serious, he looks not surpasse one of 23 years-old. He looks 28-31 when is angry and looks ''over 40'' when is irritated or very tired!
- Other Me Annoys Me: Miles gets why Sonic had ignored him most of the time in his childhood.
- Our Time Travel Is Different
- Our Vampires Are Different: In 2034, the cities of South Island are being invaded by vegetarian vampires that choose to be viral only for the sake of increasing their strain.
- Police Are Useless: Justified and downplayed since the Chief Enforcer is a hard-smoking-post-divorce-Knuckles, with an adolescent daughter.
- Private Detective: Amy, who is also a...
- Ranked by I.Q.: C.I.A.'s ranking for the Pentacorona circle works like this.
- Time Travel Tropes:
- Time Travelers Are Spies: ehh...
- Mistaken for Spies: When they eventually meet their pasts selfs, this comes to the mind of the youngs.
- Trapped in the Past: Chapter 7.
- World Building: The Prologue is half-full with this.