open/close all folders
Miles ProwerOne of the co-protagonists, an adult version of Tails who looks quite young despite his age. He used to be the only Electricity Legal Mage when the magic in Möbius was still flowing. His code name in mission is Lightning and is 3rd rank member in C.I.A.
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: He uses them mostly in his Beast Form, but he can use them as explosions spreaders, using his magic and a little help of Lightnick.
- Action Dad
- Adult Fear: He is very afraid of the thought of his kids going to the wrong way...
- Badass Bookworm: Since C.I.A. ranking is by IQ points and power, being in the third place allows him to be part of the “Tri-Corona, meaning that he is the third most intelligent person on the whole planet. It has to be noted that he is in that rank after Grandell, the founder of the agency and Shadow, whose power is superior.
- Batman Grabs a Gun: He hates it when he has to grab a pistol to make someone submissive.
- Big Fancy House: He is a billionaire with three children and his wife after all..
- Cheshire Cat Grin: Yes, in his Beast Form he often shows one of this to his opponents. Is also used when he gets an idea, taken for Sonic as a signal to be away from him for a while.
- Code Name: “Lightning”.
- Cool Plane: He already has made at least eleven of them, just for fun. His favourite is the Tornado XI, which is always on the roof of his house.
- Cyborg: Lightnick allows him to get data from the computers just by touching them, but don't call him that.
- Elemental Shapeshifter: He can turn into a lightning or a circuit to travel.
- Fangs Are Evil: In his Beast Form.
- Fear of Thunder: Not so big as in his childhood, but he still gets a little nervous in storms.
- Fingerless Gloves.
- Goggles Do Nothing
- Good Lips, Evil Jaws: Inverted. He is still the nicest guy between his friends.
- Happily Married: With Cosmo.
- Looks Like Cesare: The reason why he looks over 40 when gets angry.
- Marked Change: In his Beast Form the tips of his ears turn black, and a small tattoo in his left arm appears.
- Mark of the Supernatural: One that shows he is the 3rd Trinity.
- Mistaken Age: Many people assume he is an university student.
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family: Only when he gets angry enough to use his Beast Form.
- Morph Weapon: His Bo staff, which is multifunctional.
- Honest Corporate Executive: He owns the Prower, Corp., the World Famous technology company in all the world. He's also one of the most honourable rich people of the planet.
- Non-Idle Rich
- Now, That's Using Your Teeth!: Something that he does a lot, but hates it.
- Older Than They Look: Oddly enough, the age he looks to have varies depend on his mood. People who don't know him get surprised when find that he is actually 36 years old.
- Happy, calmed or delighted, he looks no older than a 18-years-old, which causes him some trouble when young girls attempt to hit on him.
- Serious, he gets a 23 years-old look.
- Slightly irritated is a mood that makes him look like he is in his later twenties, but no more than 31.
- Angry, looks over 40.
- Papa Wolf: A fox, but is equally dangerous.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: The only thing he wears to keep who is Lightning in secret, is a black hood and a paint mark on his face. Justified since it's partially a magic costume that covers his tails and the paint mark makes him look like another person for anyone who isn't a C.I.A. agent.
- Tail Slap: Taken to ridiculous levels. It even has the force to cut through metal.
- Techno Wizard
- Scarf of Asskicking
- Shock and Awe: His magic element. This makes him a Living Battery.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes??: A childhood trauma caused by Sonic, makes him want to run whenever a big dog is around.
Shadow DarkOne of the co-protagonist, an even more mature version of Shadow the Hedgehog. In an accident occurred in 2016, his body suffered a change that makes him look like a 5-years-old with a slightly childish personality, whenever he uses his Chaos Powers too much. Wears a collar with the Chaos Emeralds inside, which allows him to recover his normal appearance after at least one week. His code name in mission is Ghost, and is 2nd rank member in C.I.A.
- Abnormal Ammo: Has a Colt M1911 that fires Chaos Energy.
- Abusive Parents: Just kicking his son out of the house at his 17 is enough to him to fit this, but even at his 20 he kicks him right in the stomach if he makes the littlest mistake.
- Action Dad
- Adult Fear: Angela being harmed is his worst nightmare.
- An Ice Person: His magic element with Blice.
- Armor-Piercing Question:Sonic: “And where is your mark, Shadow?”
- Badass Adorable: In his Zero Form.
- Badass Biker: He still has the Dark Rider motorcycle, which is modified by Miles.
- Bad Ass Bookworm: The reason why he is such high rank mixed with his power, but he's only above Miles because of the power he possesses.
- Badass in Charge: He's the leader of the agency when Grandell isn't around.
- Badass Longcoat
- Blessed with Suck: His Zero Form, caused by the “First Accident” in 2016.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: He doesn't use his clearly high IQ for any mechanical, scientific or programming that isn't about his motorcycle.
- Bullet Catch
- Chained by Fashion: By Sonic in 2011.
- Code Name: “Ghost”.
- Cool Gun: His aka 27.
- Cool Shades: Only in his Zero Form.
- Cute Little Fangs
- Drop the Hammer: In his Zero Form he summons a large hammer named “Kuroshin”, which used with his magic is one of the more deadly weapons.
- Elemental Shapeshifter: He can turn into a flame or light sphere.
- Good Guns, Bad Guns
- Happily Married: With Amy.
- Intangibility: He uses it mostly in his Zero Form, and everything he goes through will froze.
- It Amused Me: He gets himself corpsing when he achieves to raise someone anger, particularly Sonic and Knuckles, but he's trying with Miles too.
- Light 'em Up: His primary magic element, but he is not good at casting spells of this kind.
- Man Child: Averted.
- Mark of the Supernatural: One that proofs he is the 1st Trinity.
- Mineral MacGuffin: The C.E.K., which has the Chaos Emeralds inside.
- Non-Idle Rich
- Paper-Thin Disguise: He only wears a hood and a little mark to keep Ghost's true identity a secret. Justified, since it's partially a magic clothe that covers his head red stripes.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: His Zero Form doesn't decrease his physical strength, in fact, he seems to be even stronger like that, almost comparable to Knuckles.
- Playing with Fire: His secondary magic element, at full potential the fire turns white.
- Really 700 Years Old: Chronologically, Shadow is at least 70 years old, but his normal appearance is from a hedgehog of 23 years old, no more. It's played straighter in his Zero Form, when he looks like a 5 years-old kid.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something
- Slave Collar: For Shadow and Amy's misfortune, It talks, and it's extremely annoying!.
- Friendly Tickle Torture: He is subjected to this sometimes, either by Amy or by Angela.
- Overprotective Dad: For Angela, he even makes Ruth her bodyguard.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: If you look at him in the eyes, you will explode. If he doesn't wears his glasses in his normal form, that is.
- Scary Shiny Glasses: He's described to combine this with the Slasher Smile.
- Slasher Smile: Both, played straight with his enemies and played with anytime he got an idea for his entertainment, he's very mischievous.
- Sleep Cute: Amy thinks he does this.
- Split Personality: Blice is a part of his soul that separated itself when Shadow was in suspension, he represents all of Shadow's sadness.
- Stoic Spectacles: Wears a pair of these in his normal self, due to a power in his eyes that destroys everything he sees.
- The Trickster: Especially in his Zero Form.
Other C.I.A. Members
LeaderC.I.A.'s founder and 1st rank member. Always wears a clown mask to keep his true identity as a secret even to his agents. Is very eccentric and even a little insane. He plans to do something just to shake off his boredom and seems to have some connection with Eggman. His code name is Grandell.
- Beware the Silly Ones: Oh, yes.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: He apparently is this.
- In-Series Nickname: Piero, which means “clown”.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": “Grandell” is not his real name, alternativaly is called “Leader”' “1st. or “Piero” (clown) by his agents.
- Expy: Seems to be one of The Major.
- Faux Affably Evil
- For the Evulz: He wants war because he doesn't want to dethrone Sonic.
- Man of Wealth and Taste
- Malevolent Masked Man: Downplayed.
- Monster Clown
- Nightmare Fetishist
- Only Known By Their Code Name
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Subverted. At first he seems to be an eccentric yet decent boss, but later is revealed he plans to involve Mobius is a war, just for fun.
- Wicked Cultured
Wave the SwallowAn adult version of Wave that separated of her partners and was hired in C.I.A. for her high mechanical knowledge. Is clearly jealous of Miles and break the rules to prove she is better, this caused her to be the Leader Chew Toy. Her code name in mission is “Ultrasound” and is 4th rank member in C.I.A.
- 0% Approval Rating: Subverted. There are still people who likes her.
- Chew Toy: For the Leader, due to her behaviour.
- Christmas Cake: She's 46 years old.
- Code Name: “Ultrasound”.
- Does Not Like Men
- Driven by Envy: She broke the rules of the agency just to prove she is better than Miles.
- Green-Eyed Monster
- Ice Queen
- Jerkass: She is very mean to her partners, she even is the only one that go solitaire on special missions.
- Loners Are Freaks: Since It's known her Workaholic state, most of the agents see her as an abnormal mobian.
- Manipulative Bitch: Many low rank agents are blackmailed by her to convince the Leader to keep in the agency.
- The Resenter: Towards Miles.
- Rival Turned Evil: Subverted.
- Silence, You Fool!: This is her pendant's power, everytime she says “Silence” all around will be totally quiet.
- Snark Knight: She has respect for a few people, very hidden.
- Taking Advantage of Generosity: Sometimes Ray is good with her, but she isn't thankful.
- Ungrateful Bitch
- Wrench Wench
- Wildcard: She almost betrays the agency but for the Leader, who threatens her with the Punishement.
- Work Aholic: It's known that she stays in the agency until late, even after the Leader goes.
Kenta the RabbitOne of Miles' old partners since High School, who keeps a great admiration for, almost obsessive. He is a genius specialized in handheld devices and is the only character that can use magic in the 2034, due to being a Wirdzfail. His magic is known as “Impulse”, he can move anything to any direction. His code name is “Jumper” and is the 5th rank member in C.I.A., being the last agent in the Pentacorona circle.
- Action Dad
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Black Mage: Well, Wirdzfail means Black Wizard.
- Black Magic
- Blue-Collar Warlock
- But Not Too Bi: Kenta had a wife, and still has big respect for Miles, sometimes is a obsessive admiration that might be confused with actual love.
- The Dark Arts
- Full-Contact Magic: This is how he gets rid of the zombies.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Has a small scar in the right eye.
- Gray Eyes
- Hair-Raising Hare: Pretty much.
- Love Hurts: His romantic life isn't the best, his wife left him and took away his son with her, and now, his probably new love punches him in the face everytime he gets close to him, and is married.
- Kung-Fu Wizard: He's pretty good at kicking someone's ass along with the use of magic.
- Unlucky Childhood Friend: Looks like it.
Apple the TigressOne of Miles' and Cream classmate in High School along with Kenta. Was once an Illegal Electricity Mage, and now is a lottery-chosen member in C.I.A. Though not a genius, is very good at genetical engineering, is divorced and has a son named Ringo. Is 6th rank agent in C.I.A., being the last high rank member, and not part of the Pentacorona circle due to the 6th rank, is a replacement rank. Her code name is “Claws”.
- Action Mom
- Boyish Short Hair
- Bright Is Not Good: Has lightning powers, but she isn't totally a good person.
- Cute Little Fangs
- I Know Madden Kombat
- Older Than They Look: She only looks 20 being in her 37!
- Shock and Awe: This was her magic element, but is also her natural power.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Thinks one she'll be the 1st rank.
- Smarter Than You Look
Ray the Flying SquirrelC.I.A.'s most skilled member of the Elite Army.
The most powerful rulers of the world and it's organizations.
Maurice SpeederAn adult Sonic that has to go by his given name against his will. King of Mobius, only takes care of the South. Sonic has changed, keeping his cool personality has given him a rather childish one. He lost his right eye, and is always covering his right arm from the public.
- Do Not Call Me "Paul": He hates it everytime that is called “Maurice”.
- Man Child: Even his son acts more mature...
- Wacky Parent, Serious Child: Poor Monick...
Knuckles the EchidnaAn adult version of Knuckles that is the Chief Enforcer of the S.I.P.D. Despite his attempts to hide it, he is very stressed after his divorced with Rouge and is most of the time, if not always, smoking a cigar. Besides his strength, his uses a whip as his weapon in duty. His lost his right eye in the same circumstances as Sonic, but replaced it with a cyborg one with night vision.
Princess Elise IVThe fourth princess of Soleanna's Vatican and Elise III's only daughter. As her mother is sick, she takes her place in the meetings.
Amy D. RoseShadow's wife. Is a private detective and serves as an important info source for the C.I.A., S.I.P.D. and GUN. Takes care of the West side of Emerald City against terrorists attacks.
- Action Mom
- Biker Babe
- Chained by Fashion: Along with Shadow.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl
- Mark of the Supernatural: One that proofs that she is 2nd Trinity.
- Nice Hat
- Playing with Fire: Her magic element in the past, also, her Chaos Fire.
- Private Detective
- Occult Detective: Only C.I.A. hires her for supernatural cases.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something
Cosmo P. SeedrainMiles' wife. A doctor with ambiguous speciality that takes care of the North side of Emerald City against terrorists attacks.
Saria SpeederSonic and Maria's daughter and Monick older twin sister. Competing with her brother for being the heir to the throne, she considers herself an Angela's friend and plays cards with her very often. Like her mother is pretty skilled with the swords, and has the power of control the sounds around her. Suffers from a severe sight problem.
- Alliterative Name
- Blind Musician: Though not totally blind, yet. Her sight gets worse over the years since she's born.
- Blind Weaponmaster: She is very skilled with the swords despite her sight problem.
- Cool Shades
- Dark Is Not Evil: She wears black almost all the time, and had a Gothic Lolita look when she was 12.
- Everything Is Better With Princesses
- Green Eyes
- Hate Sink
- Instrument of Murder: She is able to use any musical instrument as a weapon, primarily a guitar.
- Make Me Wanna Shout
- Multicolored Hair: Has yellow fur with blue tips on her spikes.
- Musical Assassin
- Loud of War: Manipulates the sounds around her and uses them against the enemies.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: She loves to tease Monick and still he is very fond of her, and is Millie's best friend in spite of how jerkass she is with her little sister.
- Perky Goth
- Super Speed: Inherited from her father.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: When she was 14 years old.
- Boyish Short Hair
- Zettai Ryouki: She wears shorts, rather than a skirt.
Monick “Nick” SpeederMaria and Sonic's youngest son and little twin brother of Saria. Besides Super Speed and looks, he is nothing like his father. Monick is very timid and prefers to be reading all day in his room rather than go outside and run. He was born with the power to control books pages by manipulating the wind, and is very skilled with his fans with knives attached to them. Despite being a shy guy, Nick is a pervert and has a one-sided crush on Angela.
- Combat Hand Fan: A male example.
- Razor Wind: Due to the force he swings them with.
- Covert Pervert: Not so cover actually. Everyone knows about his Porn Stash.
- Cute Bookworm
- Dual Wielding: With books and fans.
- Le Parkour
- Lovable Sex Maniac
- Paper Master: Combined with Blow You Away.
- Shrinking Violet: Next to Skye, he is the most shy of all the children.
- Super Speed: Well, duh. He is the son of the fastest thing alive.
Millie “Ann” S. P. SeedrainMiles and Cosmo's eldest daughter. She is not a genius like her family, but posses a superhuman strength and was born as a mage, added to her cytokinesis. She is always accidentally breaking her house's doors. Is Saria's best friend.
- Does Not Know Her Own Strength: Miles buys a lot of doors because she always breaks them.
- Green Thumb: Inherited from her mother.
- Overly Long Name: Her full name is Millie Star Prower Seedrain.
- Quirky Curls
- True Blue Femininity: Wears a blue jumpsuit.
- You Gotta Have Green Hair: Her fur is green, and so was her hair until she was 13, before she dyed it.