Drinking Game: Tales of Symphonia
Drinking game for Tales of Symphonia:
- Take a sip every time a character's daddy issues come up in plot or conversation.
- Take a sip for every time you find the Wonder Chef
- Two if you actually know how to make the dish he teaches you in real life
- Take a sip for the following battle quotes:
- Kratos' "Blame your fate!"
- Zelos' "Damn, I must be a genius!"
- Genis' mention of pancakes whenever he uses Grave
- Take a sip when Regal drops the words "crime," "sin," or "redemption," one sip per word.
- Take a sip if Colette falls down
- Take a sip when Colette names a dog
- If it's the same name as your dog in real life, finish your drink
- Take a sip when Raine slaps Genis
- Take a sip when Lloyd misinterprets innuendo
- Take a sip when Lloyd demands someone's name.
- Upon mention of Inferior Beings, all Inferior Beings present must drink.
- Take a sip whenever a character is introduced as "????"
- Two sips if you already know the character's name
- Take a sip every time a character earns a new title in a cutscene
- Take a good hearty swig for a plot twist that makes your jaw hit the floor
- Finish the bottle instead if you predicted the plot twist.
- A sip any time Zelos calls someone hunny or ends his sentences with a heart
- A sip any time Presea responds to a question with "..."
- A sip any time a cutscene is really awkwardly animated.
- A sip any time a character's reaction is not animated, leaving them with an inappropriately vague expression at a dramatic moment.
- A sip for any truly epic moment of voice acting.
- A sip for every time Colette apologizes.