Here's a Drinking Game
you can play with your friends while playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii
. You can also play this with New Super Mario Bros. U
and New Super Luigi U
, due to the similar gameplay.
- If you lose a life, take a drink.
- If you take more than one Power-Up out of a ? block, take a drink.
- Take a drink if you use the Floating in a Bubble feature (you don't have to if you lose a life, as you're always in a bubble after you lose a life).
- If the player falls in a hole or dies the second after you pop it, take a drink.
- If you get kicked out of a level because all the players are in bubbles, everybody takes a drink.
- If you touch the flagpole first, everybody else takes a drink.
- If you use a continue, take a drink.
- If you lose Yoshi, take a drink.
- If you get a Bowser or Bowser Jr. symbol in a Power-Up mini game, take a drink.
- If you make another player lose a life (by throwing him/her or spitting him/her out with Yoshi) take a drink. If the player has to use a continue after that, he/she does not have to take a drink.
- If time runs out, take a drink (you don't have to do this if you're playing New Super Luigi U, because it's understandable)
- Everytime you use a fanfare noise (which is an Easter Egg that is done by pressing the 1 or 2 buttons on the Wiimote or the A, B, Y, or X buttons on the Wii U gamepad and the Wii U Pro Controller) take a drink.
- If you place a boost mode block that is practically unhelpful, take a drink.
- If you die as Nabbit, take a drink.