is an arc-based fantasy title being developed by a couple, writing it over YIM over the course of several months. It details how Robin, a boy who believes himself to be a fairy
and his stay in Riverside Institute, with a psychologist named Caridad Flores
and Sophia, who believes him but has problems of her own
.It started out as a patient of the week type of story, with the lead character a girl.
When the pair spoke of the story, the creator asked his girlfriend
to borrow her character for a case. It would change the direction of the story utterly.
- Action Girl: Robin's mother, Mabel.
- And I Must Scream: Poor Caridad. Twice-not that she recalls the first time... until Robin tells her to remember.
- Ascended Extra: Dolly and Adam were initially meant to only be in one arc. They reappear later-but are less than useful initially.
- Brought Down to Normal: Robin, or so he claims. He really is. Later, Sophia.
- Brother-Sister Incest: Subtly hinted with Dolly and Adam. In the alternate timeline, the subtext becomes creepy text.
- Disappeared Dad: Sophia's dad and Robin's.
- Dramatic Irony: So many times.
- Expy: Sophia, Caridad, Dolly and Adam. None from existing works but from either fanwork original characters or in other unpublished works.
- Fair Folk
- Meaningful Name: Many times-Sophia means wisdom, Caridad Flores Charity Flowers, Joshua Mars...