256PiAlternate is a well known creator of YouTube Poop. Most of his poops involve the various misadventures of Michael Rosen, his brother Brian, and Older Rosen.
Tropes he has used:
- Anthropomorphic Food: The Potatofoogle from Michael's Chocolate Swiss Cafe Adventure.
- Anti-Climax: Michael's Dead Book of Solomon Jizz chronicles Older Rosen's adventure to rescue a Damsel in Distress named "Eileen Ogle" from "The Shop Downstairs". In the final part he gets there, confronts Rob, the owner...and the voice was from Rob's television.
- Artifact Title: As he has pointed out, this has pretty much become the creator's main channel despite "Alternate" implying it was an alt account.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Often.
- Broken Record:
- Curb-Stomp Battle: In "Chocolate Swiss Cafe Adventure", Older Rosen manages to take out the Potatofoogle in one hit. While he is still alive and loudly complains he never hit Older Rosen, we never see him again. Similar fights occur in Beneath The Cafe against the Pocketfoogle and "Rio Rosen" against the Presents Inspector.
- Defictionalization: The "Telly Trilogy" takes three fake TV shows Michael thought of in "Telly" and makes them real.
- Everyone Calls Him Barkeep:
- Older Rosen.
- Mr. Shop Downstairs (the man Rob is mistaken for in Dead Book of Solomon Jizz)
- Face Palm: Common, usually done by Brian.
- Fluffy the Terrible: The series main villain is named Lollipop Lady.
- Loophole Abuse: IRL example, Shakespearean Michael was made because 256Pi's teacher gave an assignment to "recreate" one of three Shakespeare scenes. While this was expected to be acting them out, he chose to make his in YTP form.
- No More for Me: Upon seeing the flying train in Dead Book of Solomon Jizz, Michael declares "I think I drank too much cooking oil!"
- Non-Indicative Name: Dead Book of Solomon Jizz does not contain a dead book or the semen of anyone named Solomon.
- During the cafe scene in ''Chocolate Swiss Cafe Adventure", which uses Kevin MacLeod's "George Street Shuffle", a captain briefly appears referencing that the same song was also used in Rog Contracts Multiple Personality Disorder.
- Defied in Dead Book of Solomon Jizz, where Older Rosen goes to Platform 9 3/4. A caption briefly appears saying that that is not supposed to be a Harry Potter reference.
- The pooper RootNegativeSixteen makes a cameo at the end of Michael's Horrible Halloween (represented by Empress Azalyn, as she is in most/all of her videos), and the shop owner Rob from Dead Book of Solomon Jizz is supposed to be the pooper RobGBA (who used a Michael character in a red shirt to represent himself)
- ShoutOut.To Shakespeare: Shakespearean Michael, obviously. Macbeth, specifically.
- Show Within a Show: What's This Ear?, Don't Be Cheeky, and The Six 'O Clock Nose.
- Stylistic Suck: The "Rosen-O-Phone" is a square with a crudely drawn cord coming out of it.
- Take That: In Harrybo's House:Brian: Why didn't he use Facebook?Michael: It's because Facebook sucks.Brian: Fair enough.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Older Rosen and chocolate bagels. He hides some in the Don't Be Cheeky studio and takes some with him on a train ride in "Dead Book of Solomon Jizz".
- Unreadably Fast Text: On occasion.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Brian gets stranded atop a house in Dead Book of Solomon Jizz, and that's the last we see of him in the poop.