We've switched servers and will be updating the old code over the next couple months, meaning that several things might break. Please report issues here
Web Video: Yoo Gees Undying Love For Portable Consoles
Youtube Poop: YooGee's Undying Love for Portable Consoles
is a YouTube Poop
created by Deepercutt
, based on the Yu-Gi-Oh!
anime and featuring several Call Backs
to Deepercutt's previous Yu-Gi-Oh!
This poop displays examples of the following tropes:
- Actor Allusion: When Yugi first transforms, he ends up changing into Knuckles the Echidna. Yugi, Yami Yugi and Knuckles are all voiced by Dan Green.
- Ass Shove: As Grampa Muto puts it, "This precious Game Boy has bonded with my butt!" Likely, Kaiba shoved it up there after Grampa lost the duel.
- Call Back: Several to Deepercutt's previous Yu-Gi-Oh! poops.
- Tristan's "I'm gonna fuck!" soundbite from Youtube Poop: Joey visits the Left 4 Dead ParAIDS is reused in the opening.
- Yugi transforming into Knuckles the Echidna instead of Yami refers to "YouTube Poop: The Most Epic Card Game Ever" (which has been taken down, apparently).
- Téa breaking the screen of the Nintendo 3DS by pointing at it is another reference to "YouTube Poop: The Most Epic Card Game Ever", in which Téa fires a laser from her finger at Kaiba, who deflects it with a card.
- Kiba's Angrish reaction to Tea breaking the screen to his 3DS uses a clip from Deepercutt's Spiderman movie poop Revenge Of The Madman.
- Catch Phrase: Kaiba's SOLITAIRE. He uses it in intro sequences, to intimidate his opponents, brag about himself and to even answer phone calls.
- Fate Worse Than Death: The poop ends with the heroes stuck in limbo, forced to listen to Pegasus singing for the rest of eternity.
- Genre Savvy: Yugi. "No one can win the game but me! That's how the game works!"
- Giving Someone the Pointer Finger: Téa does this to Kaiba so hard that it actually cracks the screen on his Nintendo 3DS.
- Jerk Ass: Yugi. He taunts Joey about having better cards (and better Game Boy games) constantly, steals Joey's deck, refuses to duel Kaiba after his grampa begs him to after being beaten by Kaiba, and only duels Kaiba to get his Game Boy back. Téa says it best: "Joey's just starting to get the hang of the game, but Yugi's an asshole!"
- Kaiba, too. He was willing to sell his little brother just to get the card he wanted.
- Also, Yugi's grampa. When Yugi first asks to see the rare card, Grampa just gives him the middle finger in response. Later, during his duel with Kaiba, Yami pulls out a card of... Grampa giving the finger. Yami's remark sums it up perfectly: "My grampa is a douche!"
- Out with a Bang: Kaiba apparently orgasms after being obliterated by Yami's Mind Crush.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Not in the poop itself, but Deepercutt mentions in the description that he made it shortly after walking out of his 20th birthday party.
- Shout-Out: Obviously, since it's a YouTube Poop.
- The opening to the Parappa The Rapper anime briefly appears, with Yugi in place of Parappa.
- Téa shouts "Objection!" during the opening, complete with finger point.
- When Joey asks if Kaiba wants to duel him, Kaiba says he would have more of a challenge playing Final Fantasy.
- During Yami and Kaiba's duel, Kaiba uses the Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger card. Yami counters with the Wing Fortress. Later on, Kaiba summons Kakeru/Spike.
- The whole poop revolves around Kaiba trying to obtain the Blue-Eyes White Cena card.
- When Yami and Kaiba first start to duel, a clash from Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories is shown.
- Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) is shown in the intro as the "power" that the Pharaoh sealed away. Later, the narrator talks about Yugi unlocking the secret of the Millennium Falcon and being destined to save the world from Yu-Gi-Oh! games, as Yu-Gi-Oh! Dungeon Dice Monsters, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Tag Force Evolution and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's: Wheelie Breakers go by on screen.
- When Kaiba reveals his reward, a 3DS, Yugi's grandpa says, "My precious!".
- Twenty Minutes into the Future: According to the opening narration, the Pharaoh sealing away the magic of the Shadow Game happened just five years ago.