Web Animation: The Worst Sonic Fanfiction Ever
The Worst Sonic Fanfiction Ever
is a YouTube Poop
video created by Captpan. It is based on the video game Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
Tropes Contained in this Work
- Baleful Polymorph: Sonic, Knuckles and Tails are turned into a salami at one point.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Sonic vs Silver, thanks to the latter abusing his psychokinesis.
- Dirty Old Man: Dr. Eggman, given that he tried to obtain Elise's tits.
- Distracted by the Sexy: Rouge finds boobies, which subsequently explode when touched.
- Epic Fail: Sonic tries to take on Iblis by himself...and immediately falls into lava and dies.
- Siver's encounter with Shadow is made of this for Silver. At one point he even goes Super Saiyan... then gets defeated in one hit by Shadow.
- Everything's Better with Princesses: Deconstructed in Elise's case. She doesn't prove to be an especially competent or caring ruler, seeing as how she watches her people be nuked immediately after saying that she wouldn't allow any harm to come to them.
- Finger Poke of Doom: Sonic tries to knock a robot off a ledge with a light tap of his foot. It doesn't work.
- Five Second Foreshadowing: Silver exclaims that Sonic's ass will destroy the world moments before Sonic's ass destroys the world.
- Gross-Up Close-Up: On a butterfly. Justified, as it landed on Sonic's nose. What we see is a realistic depiction of Sonic's point of view.
- Hermaphrodite: Princess Elise, judging by Silver's need to circumcise her "weenie". (Female circumcision is possible, but not done as often.)
- Ha Ha Ha No: After a few moments laughing, Sonic shoots Elise in the forehead. But he continues laughing after that.
- Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics: "According to the data, the data is bullshit!"
- Mondegreen: The sound of Sonic hitting an enemy apparently sounds like "Bullshit".
- Hedgehog Of Mass Destruction: Sonic. His ass destroys the world!
- Precision F-Strike: "You're the Iblis Nigger!"
- Running Gag: Silver getting kicked in the head.
- Characters getting Chaos Emeralds thrown at their foreheads.
- Shout-Out: The video is titled after a quote from pokecapn's Let's Play of the game.
- When Elise is having her vision and her hair is ablaze, Dexter's infamous "My hair is on fire!" line is heard.
- The "game" is being played on a Nintendo Entertainment System, and one of the reasons Eggman is after Elise is so he can obtain the Sega Genesis.
- The Nostalgia Critic spits out a drink at the "So glad you came" line, and The Angry Video Game Nerd facepalms at Sonic and Elise's romance.
- "Looks like we made it back in one piece."
- After shooting Elise, Sonic laughs like Tidus.
- Mephiles impaling Yuki and Qui-Gon Jinn.
- Eggman dances to the start of ''Hare Hare Yukai''.
- Sonic cries out "I am slain!" when he is killed.
- The moon from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask appears a few times. The Happy Mask Man's laugh and the iconic line "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" also appears at one point (which might also be a Shout-Out to Ben Drowned.)
- "Boats 'n' hoes, boats 'n' hoes, I gotta have me my boats 'n' hoes."
- "IT'S most definitely A TRAP!"
- When Silver is pinning down Sonic, he quotes Darth Vader's "I find your lack of faith disturbing" line.
- A voice clip of Tails saying "This is terrible" overlaps with a clip of Tails from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog saying the exact same line.
- Rouge and Knuckles recite some dialogue from Deadman Wonderland.
- The cast of Whose Line Is It Anyway? interrupt the game in order to give a special new bulletin.
- Silver briefly turns into a Super Saiyan.
- The first time Silver gets kicked by Shadow, it's accompanied by "GAME OVER, YEEEEAAAAAAH!"
- When Iblis appears before Sonic and his group they question what it is. "IT'S PIKACHU!"
- A clip from Super Mario World plays at one point, with Luigi asking why Tails's lips aren't moving when he talks. Mario guesses it's because he's been watching too much My Little Pony.
- The Duke of Soleanna at one point says "Go home and let me get some sleep!".
- Mephiles saying "I'll be back" might count, though it's done with sentence mixing as opposed to using the actual sound clip.
- The camera zooms in on Elise's legs at one point to show their resemblance to chicken legs, accompanied by Scratch's iconic laugh.
- "Baby Scratch My Back" by Slim Harpo plays while Elise is applying the Please Wake Up trope to Sonic.
- "Crawling" by Linkin Park later plays after Elise says she feels depressed.
- Earlier, Silver saying "I see it!" turns into the same line from "Endless Possibility" by Jaret Reddick of Bowling for Soup, from Sonic Unleashed.
- In a two in one, a reference to The Dover Boys is followed up by a reference to Madagascar 3.
- The "giant trampoline" scene from The Emperor's New Groove makes an appearance when Elise jumps off of Eggman's flying robot.
- After Eggman turns Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails into a salami, the main riff from Good Eats plays.
- Silver's first appearance is accompanied by a short clip from "White and Nerdy".
- Take That: "We blame Sonic Team for this shit."
- Your Mother: The Duke of Soleanna says this to his own daughter.