Sarah Prinze (formerly Sarah Gellar) is a Daytime Emmy Award winning actress who is most known for her role as the eponymous character in Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- A-Cup Angst: Averted. A TV Guide interviewer once asked what she thought of a rumor that she'd had breast enhancement surgery. Gellar's response was to cacklenote , point to her breasts, and say "If I'd paid for these, don't you think I'd want them to look better?"
- Acting for Two: In Ringer.
- Actor Allusion: Many of the characters she plays don't like guns. Knowing that her husband's (Freddie Prinze Jr) father committed suicide with one has this make all the sense in the world.
- Annoying Laugh: To the point that she tries not to laugh in public when she can help it. Freddy Prinze Jr. has described her laugh as "a hyena suffering through an epileptic fit."
- Deadpan Snarker: See A-Cup Angst above for one example.
- I Am Not Leonard Nimoy: Although she's done other work, including situational comedy, she only really has a single character; a greater or less intense version of the Action Girl she played in ''Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Also, people who know Gellar personally have said that when she acts, she's often just playing Sarah Michelle Gellar in a costume.
- Ironic Fear: Starting with Buffy's second season, almost all of the graveyard scenes were filmed in fake cemeteries. This was a concession to Sarah, who is phobically afraid of the real thing. And this was after she actually needed to film a scene where she's buried alive in the episode "Nightmares."
- Romance on the Set: Partial example: she met Freddie Prinze Jr., her future husband, during the filming of I Know What You Did Last Summer, but they didn't start dating until a few years later, around the time they did the Scooby Doo movies.