Sarah Prinze (formerly Sarah Gellar) is a Daytime Emmy Award winning actress who is most known for her role as the eponymous character in Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- A-Cup Angst: Averted. A TV Guide interviewer once asked what she thought of a rumor that she'd had breast enhancement surgery. Gellar's response was to cackle*, point to her breasts, and say "If I'd paid for these, don't you think I'd want them to look better?"
- Acting for Two: In Ringer.
- Actor Allusion: Many of the characters she plays don't like guns. Knowing that her husband's (Freddie Prinze Jr) father committed suicide with one has this make all the sense in the world.
- Deadpan Snarker: See A-Cup Angst above for one example.
- Ironic Fear: Starting with Buffy's second season, almost all of the graveyard scenes were filmed in fake cemeteries. This was a concession to Sarah, who is phobically afraid of the real thing.
- Older Than They Look
- Romance on the Set: Partial example: she met Freddie Prinze Jr., her future husband, during the filming of I Know What You Did Last Summer, but they didn't start dating until a few years later, around the time they did the Scooby Doo movies.