Actress born August 10, 1959, best known for such movies as Desperately Seeking Susan
, Pulp Fiction
and The Whole Nine Yards
Once told off a reporter for directing a question to her chest
See This Actress In:
- Award Category Fraud: She won a Best Supporting Actress BAFTA for Desperately Seeking Susan despite being the movie's star.
- Family Business: Her father, mother and grandfather Clifford (aka Charley Weaver) were actors. Rosanna also has two brothers and two sisters (used to be three brothers and one sister) in show business.
- Fan Disservice: Amazingly, she does have one example of this (see Crash).
- Girl on Girl Is Hot: See Crash, The L Word and Dirt.
- Old Shame:
- She doesn't like The Big Blue much. At all.
- She also isn't fond of Nowhere To Run or its star Jean-Claude Van Damme - of whom she once said "Acting is not his forte. Neither is being humble."
- One Woman Song: A particularly famous example; "Rosanna" by Toto (she had briefly dated one of the keyboardists, who wrote the song about her). Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes" was also inspired by her (she was dating him as well).
- Romance on the Set: While filming The Big Blue she had an affair with the film's star Jean-Marc Barr. It didn't end well (it also ended her first marriage to film composer/record producer James Newton Howard).