Creator: Rosanna Arquette
Actress born August 10, 1959, best known for such movies as Desperately Seeking Susan, Pulp Fiction and The Whole Nine Yards.Once told off a reporter for directing a question to her chest:
- Reporter: After all those hot scenes in The Executioner's Song, what did you really, ah, feel like doing?Rosanna: I feel like punching you right in the face.
See This Actress In:
- The Executioner's Song
- Baby, It's You
- Pulp Fiction
- Desperately Seeking Susan
- After Hours
- 8 Million Ways To Die
- The Big Blue
- New York Stories
- The Wrong Man
- Crash (the David Cronenberg one)
- The Whole Nine Yards
- The L Word
- What About Brian
- Award Category Fraud: She won a Best Supporting Actress BAFTA for Desperately Seeking Susan despite being the movie's star.
- Family Business: Her father, mother and grandfather Clifford (aka Charley Weaver) were actors. Rosanna also has two brothers and two sisters (used to be three brothers and one sister) in show business.
- Fan Disservice: Amazingly, she does have one example of this (see Crash).
- Girl-on-Girl Is Hot: See Crash, The L Word and Dirt.
- Old Shame:
- She doesn't like The Big Blue much. At all.
- She also isn't fond of Nowhere To Run or its star Jean-Claude Van Damme - of whom she once said "Acting is not his forte. Neither is being humble."
- One Woman Song: A particularly famous example; "Rosanna" by Toto (she had briefly dated one of the keyboardists, who wrote the song about her). Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes" was also inspired by her (she was dating him as well).
- Romance on the Set: While filming The Big Blue she had an affair with the film's star Jean-Marc Barr. It didn't end well (it also ended her first marriage to film composer/record producer James Newton Howard).