Actress born August 10, 1959, best known for such movies as Desperately Seeking Susan, Pulp Fiction and The Whole Nine Yards.Once told off a reporter for directing a question to her chest:
- Reporter: After all those hot scenes in The Executioner's Song, what did you really, ah, feel like doing?Rosanna: I feel like punching you right in the face.
See This Actress In:
- The Executioner's Song
- Baby, It's You
- Pulp Fiction
- Desperately Seeking Susan
- After Hours
- 8 Million Ways To Die
- The Big Blue
- New York Stories
- The Wrong Man
- Crash (the David Cronenberg one)
- The Whole Nine Yards
- The L Word
- What About Brian
- Family Business: Her father, mother and grandfather Clifford (aka Charley Weaver) were actors. Rosanna also has two brothers and two sisters (used to be three brothers and one sister) in show business.
- Fan Disservice: Amazingly, she does have one example of this (see Crash).
- Girl-on-Girl Is Hot: See Crash, The L Word and Dirt.
- One Woman Song: A particularly famous example; "Rosanna" by Toto (she had briefly dated one of the keyboardists, who wrote the song about her). Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes" was also inspired by her (she was dating him as well).