Has hammed in:
- Garth Marenghis Darkplace as Todd Rivers playing Dr Lucien Sanchez.
- The IT Crowd as Douglas Reynholm.
- The Mighty Boosh as Dixon Bainbridge.
- Snuff Box as Matt Berry.
- Toast Of London as Steven Toast.
- House Of Fools as Beef.
- The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water as Bubbles the Dolphin.
- Harvey Beaks as Princess' father.
- Matt Berry Does... as himself, narrating.
- Jackpot (1995)
- Opium (2008)
- Witchazel (2011)
- Kill the Wolf (2013)
- Music for Insomniacs (2014)
- Matt Berry & The Maypoles Live (2015)
- The Small Hours (2016)
Tropes associated with this ham:
- Accent Upon The Wrong Syllable
- The Cast Show Off - Every time he gets to sing.
- Jerk Ass - With the exception of Todd Rivers/Lucien Sanchez, all his characters are kinda dicks.
- Large Ham - If Tom Baker and BRIAN BLESSED had a son, this would be the result.
- Wimp Fight
Tropes associated with his music:
- Album Title Drop: The word "witchazel" is uttered by a demonic voice towards the end of "Take My Hand".
- Design Student's Orgasm: The cover◊ of Music for Insomniacs, and the single◊, "Music for Insomniacs Part IV", both of which he painted himself.
- Epic Rocking: "The Pheasant" (8:41) and "Solstice" (9:26). Music For Insomniacs consists of two pieces that last for just over 23 minutes.
- Face on the Cover, Opium, Witchazel, Kill the Wolf and Matt Berry & The Maypoles Live.
- Insomnia Episode: Music For Insomniacs was made during a bout of insomnia.
- Last Note Nightmare: There's one at the end of "Take My Hand".
- Live Album: Matt Berry & The Maypoles Live.
- Progressive Rock: A huge part of his music. He cites Mike Oldfield as a major influence.
- The Something Song: "A Song For Rosie".