Creator: Lucien Dodge
Lucien Dodge is an American voice actor who works mostly for anime and video games. He was working in New York for the Pokémon franchise and now is based in California. He is currently playing as characters dubbed in Bang Zoom! Entertainment like Waver Velvet of Fate/Zero, Takumu "Cyan Pile" Mayuzumi of Accel World and many more out there.His Japanese counterpart is Takahiro Sakurai. His Texas counterparts are Leraldo Anzalduanote , Corey Hartzog (Houston), and Aaron Dismuke (Dallas), and his Canadian counterpart is Andrew Francisnote .
- Chili in Pokémon
- Blue in Pokémon Origins
- Dust in Dust: An Elysian Tail
- Hifumi Yamada in Dangan Ronpa
- Keita in Sword Art Online
- Young Kotetsu Kaburagi and Isaac in Tiger & Bunny
- Ja'far in Magi – Labyrinth of Magic
- Jude Sharp and various other characters in the US release of the Inazuma Eleven game
- Li Dian in Dynasty Warriors 8
- Mega Gnar in League of Legends
- Novvy the Novice in Ragnarok Wisdom
- Ravenfreak in TOME
- Sin Kiske in Guilty Gear Xrd
- Takumu Mayuzumi in Accel World
- Tatara Totsuka and Adolf K. Weismann in K
- Victor S. Court in Bravely Default
- Waver Velvet in Fate/Zero
- Yukio Hans Vorarlberna in Bleach
- Zoisite and Motoki Furuhata in the Viz dub of Sailor Moon
Tropes relating to Lucien Dodge:
- Adorkable: Some of his characters like Waver, Keita, and Young Kotetsu can qualify.
- Awesome McCoolname: Lucien Dodge.
- Nice Guy: Many of his characters can fit into this bill such as Kotetsu and Tatara Totsuka. Even Takumu falls in this trope through Character Development.
- Pigeonholed Voice Actor: A lot the characters he voices are young boys and teenagers with different variety of personalities. Some of them include Adorkable characters (Waver), flatout Nice Guy (Tatara Totsuka and Takumu), or Naďve Newcomer (Waver again).
- Playing Against Type: Adolf K. Weismann is a 80+ year old villain that looks much younger. Said role can be subverted since it's actually another villain possessing the said character's body.
- Also subverted with Takumu, who started out as a Jerkass, but later become friendly via Character Development (this role can easily fit in both Pigeonholed Voice Actor and Playing Against Type).
- And Hifumi Yamada. Most of his nerdy characters are good-looking in one way or another. Hifumi is a complete opposite as he's a Gonk and a huge pervert.
- And not to forget him as Blue in Pokémon Origins, who's known to be a colossal Jerkass in every form of Pokemon media he appears in.
- Yukio, while still a teenager, is much colder than any of his other characters.
- Not to mention Zoisite, a villainous, homosexual Jerkass.
- Relationship Voice Actor: With Erica Mendez, Kira Buckland, Erik Kimerer, and Christine Marie Cabanos
- Spiritual Successor: He's considered to be the successor to both Spike Spencer and Yuri Lowenthal.
- Star-Making Role: While his role as Chili and Young Kotetsu helped got him some recognition within the anime fans, his roles as Waver Velvet from Fate/Zero and later Takumu Mayuzumi from Accel World were what made him big and has been getting some more anime roles since then. He's since also garnered significant praise as Green/Blue in Pokémon Origins.
- Verbal Tic: He has an odd habit of over-pronouncing his hard "t" sounds. Just listen to him say "enTiTy".