Kristanna Sommer Loken is an American actress of German and Norwegian descent, born on October 8, 1979, known for her film and television work and as a fashion model. She is known for her performances in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, BloodRayne, Painkiller Jane, Mercenaries, and The L Word. She is openly bisexual and is divorced from actor Noah Danby.
Kristanna Loken provides examples of:
- Actor-Shared Background: She is bisexual and played a bisexual character in The L Word.
- Bi the Way
- Even the Girls Want Her
- Innocent Blue Eyes
- Ms. Fanservice
- Romance on the Set: She met her former husband Noah Danby on the set of Painkiller Jane and is rumored to have had a romance with her BloodRayne co-star Michelle Rodriguez.
- Star-Derailing Role: Ever since BloodRayne, she's appeared overwhelmingly in low-budget Direct-to-DVD and independent movies that you've probably never heard of. It's unfortunate that it came less than three years on the heels of her...
- Star-Making Role: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.
- Statuesque Stunner: She's 5'11. In the BloodRayne DVD Commentary she says "I'm so tall." She pretty much towers over the cast of that movie. Also, for Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, the actor playing Katherine Brewster's fiance had to wear high platform shoes to match Kristanna's height due to the fact that the plot required the T-X to imitate his character.