Creator: Adam Howden
''I'm like the R-Patz of computer game voice overs."A British voice actor who has also appeared in several live action shows.2011 was a fantastic year for Howden, who was relatively unknown until he landed his breakout role as Anders in Dragon Age II. Only months after its release, it was announced that he would be playing the protagonist of Xenoblade, as well as the titular character in the game of the movie The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn. He also attended the London MCM Expo in October 2011 alongside Dragon Age II co-star Gideon Emery, where they made history being the first British guest voice actor panelists at the convention. During the end of the year, he starred in the production of The Malcontent at the White Bear Theatre in London.Outside of acting, Adam Howden is known for his outspoken nature and penchant for Toilet Humor on Twitter, where he has acquired many devoted fans- most of which happen to be female.
- Fenton Paddock in Lost Horizon
- Dr. Steven Lilwall in New Tricks (2 Episodes)
- The Ostagar prisoner in Dragon Age: Origins
- Anders in Dragon Age II
- Various unnamed villagers in Fable III, including a balvarine.
- Shulk in Xenoblade Chronicles and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U
- Tintin in The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn (the game)
- Malevole/Altofront in The Malcontnent
- Even the Guys Want Him: He's tweeted about being hit on by men multiple times.
- Gray Eyes: A lovely pair. With his youthful and playful outlook that shines through during his interviews, he falls under category 3.
- Handsome Lech: A more likable version, but certainly one nonetheless.
- Kind Hearted Cat Lover: A trait that he shares with his Dragon Age II character. In fact, during a podcast one of his cats came into the room meowing loudly, clearly wanting to join in the conversation.
- Name's the Same: As an Australian cinematographer. For a while, they accidentally shared a page on IMDB.
- One of Us: Howden is addicted to twitter, and loves joking around with his fans. He's also a fanboy of fellow Dragon Age voice actress Felicia Day.
- The Other Darrin: He's been the second person to voice every single one of his leading roles. Greg Ellis voiced Anders in Dragon Age: Origins – Awakening, Shulk was originally voiced in Japanese, Fenton Paddock was originally voiced in German, and Jamie Bell voices Tintin in the coinciding movie.
- Promoted Fanboy: He's a huge fan of Nintendo, and was very proud when Shulk was announced as a playable character in the fourth Super Smash Bros. game.
- Too Much Information: Frequently!