"You know what you two need? A little comic strip called Love Is.... It's about two naked eight-year-olds who are married."No, the answer is not Level Of Violence.Love Is... is a comic strip created by the late Kim Grove, an artist from New Zealand.The strip publishes in a daily basis on its Web page following the format of a one-panel strip. It features male and female characters who look no older than 6, always in love and most of the time nude.
- Author Avatar: Kim Grove based the two main characters on herself and her husband, Roberto Casali.
- Barbie Doll Anatomy
- Long Runner: The strip has run continuously since 1970.
- Older Than They Look: Although the two characters look like couple of kindergarteners, certain strips seem to imply they are indeed adults.
- Sickeningly Sweethearts: The Official Couple.
- Snow Means Love: It has several examples.
- Sweet Dreams Fuel
- Tertiary Sexual Characteristics.
- "Secondary", too, since the girl has nipples and the boy doesn't...