The Let's Players themselves, and their guests. Note that there nay be some overlap with TheMidnightFrogs' character page, due to them being fronted by the same three guys.For the characters from Thorn's Tomodachi Life streams, go here.
open/close all folders
ThornBrain, Mugiwara Yoshi, and BigTUnit1/Travis all three demonstrate the following tropes:
- Accentuate the Negative: Thorn wins gold, Yoshi wins silver, and Travis wins bronze.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Travis wins gold, Yoshi wins silver, and Thorn wins bronze.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Hurricane of Puns: Particularly in large brawls or after boss fights.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Thorn and Yoshi.
- Large Ham: Yoshi wins gold, Travis wins silver, and Thorn wins bronze.
- Power Trio
- Sarcasm Mode
- Shout-Out: Thorn and Travis are both music buffs, so this comes naturally to their commentary.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Yoshi and Travis.
- Berserk Button: Child LPers, and the dogs in his neighborhood.
- Bi the Way: More "Pan the Way", but still.
- Brutal Honesty
- California: Like with the rest of the team, he exhibits very few of the tropes associated with the state.
- Catch Phrase: "Welcome back to Let's Play _______."
- Country Matters
- Foreign Culture Fetish: A self-professed Anglophile. Explains his frequent use of Country Matters, British swears and slang, and putting U's into some words.
- The Leader
- The Smart Guy: Tends to give the most information, backstory and subtext.
- Rant-Inducing Slight
- Trademark Favorite Food:Yoshi: "Thorn has a fetish for Dr. Pepper."
Mugiwara YoshiThe second-in-command and primarily a commentator. Has done the minority of Let's Plays, but Thorn still thinks they're better than his.
- Absentee Actor: Has missed out on the most commentaries, usually due to computer problems.
- Butt Monkey: He's not a bad case of this, but he is the butt of the joke more often than the other two.
- Joisey: Though being Dominican, this isn't obvious at all.
BigTUnit1 (Travis)The really funny guy. Invited to join Thorn for his Bomberman Hero LP, and remained as a permanent co-commentator when it became apparent just how funny he is.
- Ascended Extra: Was originally just a guest commentator for Bomberman Hero. By Twilight Princess he became an official member of the team.
- Deep South: Lives in Texas, but like Thorn and Yoshi exhibits none of the expected stereotypes.
- First Name Basis: The only guy on the team who is referred to by his actual name.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: Fittingly enough, he's a professional voice actor.
- The Smart Guy/The Big Guy: Has a lightning-fast wit, and is 6" 6'.
RedundantThe team's most recurring guest starting with Twilight Princess and until 2013.
- Ascended Extra: Not yet as much as Travis, but he started out as another guest before going on to become one of the more recurrent commentators.
- Cannot Get A Joke: And it makes him SICK with anger!
- Tempting Fate: "I'm really glad I stopped my recording! So there's no evidence of this."
- The Midlands: From Stoke-On-Trent, though his accent was affected, according to him, by living with a friend from as far Oop North as possible.
- Verbal Tic: "-, to be honest."
Epee EmRecurring guest starting with Twilight Princess and until 2013.
- A God Is You: Epee Em's Skyward Sword debut has Thorn pulling this on him.
- Ascended Extra: See Redundant's entry. He lampshades it during the Skyview Temple video."We're finally allowed in a dungeon video."
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Has supplied many disturbing fanart pictures since Bomberman Hero
- Large Ham
- Wiki Vandal: Quoth the edit history: "Because I, Epee Em, want to give Thorn something to yell at me about in the next video I'm in."