Characters: Super Miranda Quest
Alice Miranda Martinas
A girl who is cute, smart, funny, attractive and nice.
- Disproportionate Retribution: At basically anything?
- Kid Hero: 14. 15, as of the Season 1 finale.
- Karma Houdini: It can be gathered that Miranda basically hates her parents and may have engaged in violence with other minors, especially when drawing comparison from Miranda to the site she's hosted on's famous troll Degenerator.
- Mary Sue
- Mood-Swinger: Goes from "yeah your cool" to "YOU PEVERT" in an instant.
- New Powers as the Plot Demands
- Self Insert: Miranda actually acts as if this is her life. The lines between "actual fanfiction" and "heavily exaggerated idealistic autobiography" are blurred.
- Villain Protagonist: A lot of Miranda's actions would be construed as evil (that, or mentally ill) in any other story. She basically looks for reasons to deem people she doesn't like "peverts". She also, apparently, literally sent Alamazook to hell.
Xlavier Drake Mannesqueleon
A "smart, sometimes shy but always cool" boy. Doesn't have much of a real personality, though.
Richard Rick Battlekoopa
Miranda's cousin. Same with Xlavier, he doesn't have much of a personality besides a desire to protect his cousin. But then again, everyone wants to protect Miranda in this story.
The king of the koopas. He kidnapped Drake for some reason, and also Mario.
Totally, 100 percent evil people who help Bower and make Miranda do the "dissehs".
Prey-Predator Lord Baron Webley Eckenstecow
A detestable, evil man who beat up Rick since he was related to Miranda, and Miranda is so perfect.
A peverted bully in the real world.
A "creepy" otaku who likes the animes and peverts to the animes' girls. One of the users at Fantendo
, who requested to be included in the story.
- Hypocritical Humor: Miranda, as the author, makes fun of Mariothemoive for falling in love with fictional characters, despite the fact that it's quite obvious Drake doesn't exist either.
An incredibly spooky tall man in a suit with no face. He comes from the video game Slender, and definitely not from any previously existing works.
The dark ruler of the underworld.
- Ascended Fanon: "Tomorroq" was a mispelling of "tomorrow". In the comments section, people joked about it being the name of an Eldritch Abomination. He is.
- Eldritch Abomination: "Eldbitch Abomination", miranda says.
- Fridge Brilliance: TOMORROQ is the dark ruler of the underworld. Alamazook got his powers from people giving it to him in Hell. Assuming the underworld and Hell are the same place, OF COURSE TOMORROQ would give powers to Alamazook, as Miranda just defeated him.
PSY Gangnam Style
Alternate Universe Mirandas
This miranda uses words such as "baka" and "senpai-san" all the time. Being a Miranda, though, she uses them somewhat-incorrectly.