open/close all folders
The Player Character
The Player Character/The Patient
- An Axe to Grind: The first weapon the player gets in either games, and a very reliable one at that.
- Ax-Crazy: Very possibly so in the sequel, seeing how much he has gone through in the first game, only to end up getting mind-raped again.
- Bad Ass: He went through a mansion and an abandoned hospital filled with zombies and other paranormal activities while being constantly mind-raped and haunted by a ghost, and somehow still managed to come out alive.
- Featureless Protagonist: No details about him is known.
- Implacable Man: Survived two zombie assaults, numerous mind-rapes, large explosions, fire hazards and more.
- Heroic Mime: Never speaks or even make a sound.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: Turns out near the end that turning off the radio equippments allowed The Core to influence a greater distance, consequentially results in the death of the SWAT squad, their evac chopper, and his one chance of getting out of here.
- No Name Given: Referred to simply as "the Patient" by the SWAT guys.
- Player Character: The only one in the series so far.
- Unwitting Pawn: Romero and Emily are bothing using him, the former to further his experiments, and the latter to get revenge on the former.
- Your Mind Makes It Real: A lot of the zombies he fought are actually hallucations conjucted by either Emily or Romero.
The Stringy Haired Ghost Girl/Emily