open/close all folders
Richard Harrison (Ninja Master Gordon Anderson; Ninja Master Harry)
- I have to reform the Ninja Empire.
- Badass Moustache: At least in most of his movies.
- Old Master
- Old Shame: The ninja movies are this for Harrison.
- World's Strongest Man: Throughout the series, many ninjas admit that Gordon is the strongest among them.
Stuart Smith (Richard, Stuart, Cobra, Rex, Sydney, Ringo)
- What? THE GOLDEN NINJA WARRIOR, you say?!
- Angry Eyebrows
- Fake American: Any time one of his characters' nationality would come up, it would be an American, even though Smith himself was Australian, and almost always dubbed his own voice in with his distinctive Aussie accent.
- Large Ham: Stuart Smith is known for his distinct facial expressions.
Dave Wheeler (Ivan the Red)
- If I keep challenging ninjas... I'll drown him out!
Pierre Kirby (Leon, Duncan, Farris, Ted Fast)
- Bullets are expensive and hard to come by. Consider yourself lucky!
- "Awesome McCool" Name: Ted Fast.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Never returned from a trip to the Philippines, leading to speculation about a run-in with pirates. His last known sighting was in a hotel in Hong Kong.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Manly Tears: Shed over a dead girlfriend in Dressed to Fire.
- Memetic Mutation: His films got very popular thanks to The Cinema Snob's reviewing them.
- Playing Against Type: The normally heroic Kirby played the Big Bad in American Comando 2: Hunting Express.
- Real Men Wear Pink: And kicked a metric ton of ass in it, in Full Metal Ninja.
Edowan Bersmea (Solomon, Lamar)A frequent villain in the Pierre Kirby films.
- Evil Laugh
- Large Ham:"Think of the POWER I will HAVE! HA! Every NATION on Earth will bow to my WILL!"
Bruce Baron (Donald, Mark, Byron)An occasional protagonist, sometimes working under Gordon himself.
- Badass Moustache
- Passing the Torch: Richard Harrison's Gordon footage was sometimes spliced in, using the same "guy on the other phone" method that Ho would use to splice in his own footage with the original asian film, to discuss with Baron's characters.