Tropers Online: 5,492
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Godfrey Ho Ninja Movies
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The ninja footage tended to have these pop up:
- In Ninja Terminator, any time the Ninja Delivery Robot (a bootleg of Omega Supreme) showed up.
- In Ninja In The Killing Fields, after defeating the evil Ninja, the good ninja finds a frog, tries to pick it up only for it to multiply over and over and over until the good ninja gives up. Why? Only Godfrey Ho knows.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: As The Cinema Snob will attest, Pierre Kirby.
- Thanks to his Large Ham facial expressions, Stuart Smith is one of the favorite recurring performers.
- Moment Of Awesome: Way too many (despite the cheesiness).
- Narm: Lots of moments, but the acting especially.
- Snark Bait
- So Bad, It's Good: Ninja on bikes. Ninja turning into exploding fish. C'mon, it's AWESOME!