Franklin TsokoA Stranded gang leader and friend of Dom's, he assists Delta in the first game and is in a deleted scene in the second.
- Angry Black Man
- Scary Black Man
- What Could Have Been: He was going to show up in Gears of War 2 as a captive of the Locust, but that section of the game was cut but appeared in the "Road to Ruin" DLC.
Chaps (Voiced by Robin Atkin Downes)An old Stranded who owned a gas station in Ephyra, until it was accidentally destroyed by Delta Squad. Chaps then led a group of Stranded underground, hoping to evade both the COG and Locust, until he was found by Delta Squad.
- Badass Grandpa: Fights alongside Delta with a Boltok pistol and can actually take down Locust Drones. Naturally, he complains the whole time."You can kiss my wrinkly old ass!"
- Deadpan Snarker
- Drinking on Duty: He obviously is drunk of his wits when Delta Team meets him the first time.
- Grumpy Old Man
Aaron Griffin (Voiced by Ice-T)
A Stranded leader in the destroyed city of Char, who Delta Squad meets in Gears of War 3. Formerly president of Griffin Imulsion.
- Ascended Fanon: According to Word of God, Ice T jokingly asked Cliff Bleszinski over the phone why he wasn't in Gears of War 3, when Michael B. Jordan was cast to voice Jace. Cliff later met with Ice T personally and said Epic Games could make that into a reality, thus was born Griffin.
- Bald Black Leader Guy: Though instead of a police or military unit, he's the leader of a Stranded gang (and former CEO of his company).
- Berserk Button: When a number of his employees are killed because Myrrah and the Locust are chasing Delta, he gets really pissed.
- Benevolent Boss: Though without the "kind" part.
- Bling-Bling-BANG!: In his introductory cutscene you can see a display case in his office containing all the Gold weapons.
- Cool Shades
- Good Is Not Nice: As head of Griffin Imulsion, his policy was that he didn't give a shit whether or not his workers were happy, only that they were safe. His workers all despised him as a cruel slavedriver, but his was the only imulsion company out there with zero workplace deaths on its record. He criticized the other companies for prioritizing PR over employee safety and wasting time "trying to be everybody's friend".
- Honest Corporate Executive: Though that doesn't mean he's a nice guy.
- Ink-Suit Actor
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: When it comes to his employees.
- Scary Black Man
- What Happened to the Mouse?: He swears vengeance on Marcus and the others...and never shows up again.
MatronA former staff member of a COG birthing creche in Jilane, Matron became the leader of the Grevious Bodily Love, a group of Stranded women and children who survived the massacre in the city.
- The Atoner: For her role in the COG's forced breeding scheme.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Blows herself up with a bomb to take out a large Locust force that is pursing Delta Squad and the remaining Stranded out of the Jilane.
- A Mother To Her Men
Lyle OllivarLeader of the Lesser Islands Free Trade Association, Ollivar is a powerful Stranded warlord who commands the Stranded insurgency against the COG on Vectes.
Jonn MassyOne of the three Stranded who raped Bernie Mataki, Massy resided in his brothers settlement on Vectes until the COG arrived on the island and captured him.
- Oh, Crap!: When the COG hands him over to a rival Stranded gang, he completely flips out, knowing the kind of torture that they do since he has done them himself.
- Smug Snake
- Too Dumb to Live: He actually walked into the COG navy base thinking that he might be processed through unnoticed with the other Stranded accepting asylum when he knew that Bernie and her friends were actively looking for him.