open/close all folders
Voiced by Kana Hanazawa
The Seventh Master, with the title of Princes. The daughter of a magus, her father and older sister Manaka died in the previous Holy Grail War and she now lives by herself. Suffers from low self-esteem and low talent in her family's magic. Summons the Servant Saber after being attacked by Lancer.
- Animal Motifs: Crows; in the OVA she's seen attacking with black feathers.
- Adaptation Dye-Job: Eye variation from black to blue.
- Blood Magic: Her father had ordered her to sacrifice an animal each morning. Unable to do so, she uses her own blood as a substitute.
- Cain and Abel: The Abel.
- The Cameo: First appeared in a material book known as "Character Material", and also made an appearance in a Yonkoma Spin-Off called Fate/school life
- Expy: Although she was replaced by Shirou, her backstory is more similar to Rin's (daughter an inheritor of Magus) and Sakura's (low self-esteem).
- Feather Motif: Her crow feathers that she used for offensive spells, and that she bears a Command Seal that resembles a single feather.
- Green Thumb: Evidences some of this in the OVA.
- I Just Want to Be Special: She thinks that being average is a flaw.
- Magikarp Power: She is unskilled in her family's native magic, but on Saber's suggestion she tries Formalcraft (which she describes as "thaumaturgy for dummies"). She finds that she has a natural talent for it, though what exactly that entails is left unclear.
- The Glasses Come Off: It's clear this happens in the OVA.
- Minor Living Alone: Since the rest of her family is dead, she lives by herself.
- Parental Abandonment: Her father is dead by the hands of her sister Manaka, and her mother is completely unknown (but it's implied that she's dead too).
- Shrinking Violet
- World's Most Beautiful Woman: According to Archer, who considers her more beautiful than all the women of Uruk.
Voiced by Chiwa Saito
The Second Master, with the title of Cherubim. She is under a curse that eventually takes her life. Her Servant is Lancer.
- Black Magician Girl/Dark Action Girl: Gives off these vibes.
- Curse: Was a victim of one as a kid which is said to come from her father, who casted it while dying "Die if you do not become a Master and get the Grail". It actually wasn't her dad; he tried to undo the curse with no success, and then was killed by the real culprit Paracelsus. Misaya later fell victim to it.
- Disappeared Dad: Her father also was in the last Holy War, and died in it.
- Expy: The prototype of Rin Tohsaka - which makes it amusing that Rin was saved by her canon's Lancer. At the same time, her Your Days Are Numbered status is seemingly carried over to the eventual fate of Illyasviel von Einzbern (homunculus with a limited lifespan).
- Hellhound: Her familiars are black dogs.
- Power Gives You Wings: Seen with six wings in the OVA.
- Speaks Fluent Animal: According to the manual.
- You Remind Me of X: She reminds Lancer of his mentor, Scathach. Likewise, when said mentor became playable in Fate/Grand Order, her profile noted that she has a similar demeanor to a certain magus from Tokyo.
- Your Days Are Numbered: See Curse above.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Both in her normal clothes and her school uniform.
Voiced by Takehito Koyasu
The Absolute Void master, with the title of Absence. Supposedly a member of the Church's Assembly of the 8th Sacrement, he is in fact a member of an organization known as the Order of the Templars (presumably a splinter group) and is one of their top heretic hunters. His title comes from the fact that he's actually an anomaly in the Holy Grail War, being the eighth Master out of seven. His Servant is Berserker, and he later steals Ayaka's Command Seal and gains control of Saber. Ayaka then teams up with Lancer, who has just lost his Master.
- Church Militant: He's actually not part of the Church, but he still hunts "heretics".
- Expy: Of Kirei Kotomine.
- Faux Affably Evil
- Laughing Mad
- Numerological Motif: The number 8.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: "I detest Asians, especially the Japanese."
- Slasher Smile
Voiced by Aki Toyosaki
The First Master, with the title of Seraphim. The older sister of Ayaka, she had immense talent as a magus, and participated in the previous Holy Grail War eight years ago. Unfortunately, since she was connected to the Root since birth, she was also completely insane. Although she was killed by her own Servant during the war, she was resurrected by the Grail. Her prior Servant was Saber, and her current Servant is the Beast.
- Big Bad: Presumably.
- Blue and Orange Morality: Manaka is not super spiteful, hateful or vengeful. She was and still is, well... just crazy! In example, she killed her dad Hiroki as well as many local girls, and then got ready to sacrifice her "normal" and "worthless" little sister Ayaka... while smiling at them angelically, without any apparent ill will, and even telling Ayaka that she loved her.
- Cain and Abel: The Cain.
- Came Back Wrong: The twist is that she was already wrong to begin with.
- Child Prodigy: Assuming she wasn't a homunculus or something similar. It's noted that she has an innate connection to the Root, and that she had few magic circuits in her but they were absolutely unrivaled in regards to quality.
- Combat Tentacles: She can use the contents of the Greater Grail that way.
- The Corrupter: Being around her can make servants do questionable things or even betray their beliefs. Fragments Assassin and Caster both do things far worse than they normally would do while serving her.
- Does Not Like Shoes: As seen in the image. Though some illustrations show her with cute pump shoes,
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Her dress looks a LOT like a Sweet Lolita one.
- Enfant Terrible: She did all her horrible past deeds before turning 14.
- Expy: She was split into Ilya note and Dark Sakura note , and some parts of her backstory were incorporated into Kotominenote , Ryougi Shiki and Aoko Aozaki note .
- Feminine Women Can Cook: Some time before the Grail War took place, the Sajyou mother either disappeared or died. From then on, the very girlish Manaka handled most of the housework; she's certainly seen making breakfast◊ in some illustrations.
- For the Evulz: This seems to be her motivation. Manaka's bored and tired of these stories about the Grail granting wishes, and none of them are actually super true anyway, so she desires to fulfill its actual purpose: raising the Beast! Oh, and she also wants to give her beloved Saber his wish.
- Giggling Villain
- Go Out with a Smile: When Saber rebelled against Manaka's orders and stabbed her to death in the Fifth War, she couldn't properly process it, and thus died smiling sweetly at him.
- Lady and Knight: She wants to be the Black Lady to Saber's Knight in Shining Armor. Badly.
- Nightmare Fetishist: What pre-teen/teen girl would describe her love for "her prince" to what she'd feel if her intestines were pulled out of her stomach?
- Older Than They Look: She's six years older than Ayaka, but she still attains her appearance of a 14 year old since she died at that age.
- Powered by a Forsaken Child: Sacrificed girls and her own father to the Holy Grail. She would have sacrificed Ayaka if Saber hadn't stopped her.
- Psychic-Assisted Suicide: Somehow she forced all these girls to throw themselves into the Grail.
- Red Baron: She is referred to as Potnia Theron by numerous characters due to her powers. Fragments Lancer refers to her as an Evil Dragon.
- Self-Made Orphan: Killed her own father, as said above, and sacrificed him to the Grail.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Is it Manaka or Aika? Supplementary materials seem to go for the first.
- Spot of Tea: In the OVA, she and Saber are seen having tea and discussing strategies.
- Wound That Will Not Heal: The one on her torso and back. Apparently, it still bleeds.
- Yandere: For Saber.
Voiced by Megumi OgataThe Third Master, with the Title of Thrones. Isemi is the youngest of the Masters, being just 10 years old. He's already dead, having succumbed to experimentation and the strain of bringing Rider to this world. Rider's wish is to revive him.
- Ascended Extra: Was only mentioned in the author's notes of the novel, but was seen in the anime.
- Go Out with a Smile: As seen here◊.
- Ill Boy: More exactly, the victim of a "chimerization" experiment coming after the Fifth War, apparently performed by having Manaka implant a "beast" in his body. By the time he fully summoned Rider, poor Isemi was kept alive solely by medical machinery and so weakened that he suffered pain from things as normal for us as breathing and his own heartbeat; and lasted only one week before he kicked it.
- Nice Guy: That's more or less how he won over Rider's trust and respect. And maybe two Riders, if he is the gentle boy that Ramesses!Rider met in Fragments....
- No Name Given: In the OVA, but his name was revealed in the fanbook and along with some hints in the Prequel's Special Act where he's implied to have met the previous Rider.
- Posthumous Character and Too Good for This Sinful Earth: The kid was that gentle and that doomed.
- Walking Spoiler: And how.
Saber (King Arthur)
Voiced by Takahiro Sakurai
The Servant of Ayaka Sajyou. A heroic individual with a strong sense of justice. Has made it his mission to protect Ayaka. Was the Servant of Manaka Sajyou in the previous Holy Grail War.
- Bad Ass: Just like his original counterpart.
- Bodyguard Betrayal: When he realised Manaka's actual intentions in the former War, he killed her.
- Declaration of Protection: Not long after Ayaka summons him, he says he'll protect her.
- Decomposite Character: Being the original concept for Saber, his original Character Material Portrait shows him wearing plated armor, blue clothing and with a white kilt jutting below from it, suggesting where Arturia's look would evolve from, at the same time appearing as a Palette Swap of what Gilgamesh will eventually wear.
- Expy: He's more like Shirou than his female counterpart - he notably smiles at Ayaka when he's first summoned, and says he's there to protect her.note He also has some traits in common with Archer and his relationship with Ayaka is even described as being similar to that of Rin and Archer - at least at first.
- The Gadfly: Apparently a bit, since he is shown stealing Ayaka's glasses despite her protests.
- The Hero
- I Am Not Left-Handed: Excalibur Proto differs in what we eventually get in that there are 13 restraining seals to its full powersnote , which will only unlock supposedly if 1) Saber/Arthur is fighting honorably, and 2) he must admit that his opponent is stronger than him. Only at that point can he use its Wave Motion Sword configuration—which comes when he is confronted by Archer/Gilgamesh's Enki.
- Razor Wind: Evidences some of this in the OVA—supposedly the same as FSN Saber's Invisible Air.
- Knight in Shining Armor: Particularly for Ayaka.
- Superpowered Evil Side: As some point he would be corrupted by Sancraid Phahn when he steals Ayaka's Command Seal, becoming the prototype to Saber Alter.
- Waistcoat of Style: As Manaka's Servant, he wore a black vest with his dark suit in the Spin-off Novel—something Saber herself would similarly do in the Fourth Holy Grail War. This contrasts with him wearing rather informal civilian clothing as Ayaka's Servant.
- Wave Motion Sword: It wouldn't be King Arthur without EX... CALIBUUUURRRRR!!! Based on the OVA, this Saber's Excalibur is way more powerful than what we eventually get, considering it seemingly levels an entire city block in its wake.
- Would Hit a Girl: He actually killed Manaka, back then a Creepy Child no older than 14, after finding out she was an Omnicidal Maniac with some gruesome plans for the world.
Voiced by Yuuichi Nakamura
The Servant of the Fifth Master, he is interested in proving himself the strongest and battling other heroes. Acts as a rival to Saber and is smitten with Ayaka.
- Bad Ass: From what we´ve seen, he´s perfectly capable of kicking Saber´s ass—in visible contrast to how the FSN Gilgamesh eventually turned out: "a king, not a warrior".
- He's essentially a composite of two Archers from the final work: while he eventually mutated into the Gilgamesh we all know and love, he also has elements of the primary Archer, being a dual-wielder who makes an epic stand against Berserker.
- He also has a bit in common with Fate/stay night Lancer, being a combat-lover and all.
- Friendly Enemy/The Rival/Worthy Opponent: To Saber. If the OVA is any indication, he does seem to conduct himself on equal footing with Saber/King Arthur, in contrast to his colossal haughtiness against almost everyone in FSN.
- Hyperspace Arsenal: Bab-ilu: Key of the King's Law, allows him to access his endless treasury.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: While he´s still arrogant and possessive of Ayaka, he gives Saber an elixir that can cure any poison or disease so he can cure Ayaka and seems a lot more sensible than his Fate/stay night counterpart.
- Love at First Sight: With Ayaka, he claims she's more beautiful than the women of his own kingdom. Unlike his Fate/stay night counterpart, he doesn't act like Ayaka is a possession.
- The Nicknamer: Calls Saber "Holy Blade Wielder" (Seikentsukai).
- Readings Are Off the Scale: His Noble Phantasm, Enki: Sword of the End is an EX-ranked Noble Phantasm capable of flooding the entire worldnote .
Lancer (Cu Chulainn)
Voiced by Kazuya Nakai
The Servant of Misaya Reiroukan. Tracks down Ayaka at the beginning of the story, which causes her to summon Saber. Eventually teams up with Ayaka when his Master dies and Saber is stolen from Ayaka.
- Animal Motif: of a Hunting Dog much like his counterpart, but he is more closely to a Wolf (even wears a protective amulet in shape of a wolf's head with a crescent moon in its mouth).
- The Beastmaster: He has excellent compatibility with the canine familiars that Misaya creates.
- Expy: Mostly unchanged from his Fate/stay night counterpart, but he is somewhat a bit similar to Shirou, as he's not mature enough to admit the world’s injustices and the values of good and evil.
- Heel–Face Turn: Eventually contracts with Ayaka when his Master dies, not unlike how Cu Chulainn eventually chooses to ally with Shirou and Rin after Saber was stolen by Caster/Medea.
- Villainous Valour / Punch Clock Villain: Despite being sent to assassinate Ayaka, he shows enough respect for her efforts to ward him off with her magic, even commending how old and sophisticated hers is.
- Wrecked Weapon: As seen in the OVA, his spear was cut in half by Saber after his summoning quite immediately. The impact is lessened by him later saying it was a hastily-made weapon, since his actual spear, the iconic Gae Bolg, is being hidden somewhere.
Voiced by Mamoru Miyano
The Servant of the Third Master. A mysterious Servant who wears a mask in battle. His master was an Ill Boy who used his Command Seal to fully incarnate Rider into the world before dying. He now hopes to win the Holy Grail to resurrect his Master.
- Anti-Villain - Love Makes You Evil: Rider took a while to warm up to his kind and apparently unassuming Master Isemi, but ultimately came to care for him. Since Isemi turned out to be Too Good for This Sinful Earth, now he will do anything to bring him Back from the Dead.
- Cool Mask
- Expy: And now you know why Fate/stay night Rider was Medusa. He also looks a bit like Shinji Matou.
- Living with the Villain: He disguises himself as one of Ayaka's classmates.
- Summon Magic: A Pegasus
The Beast Of RevelationThe Servant of Manaka Sajyou. The embodiment of the sins and desires of humanity, it's materialization is apparently the true purpose of the Holy Grail.
Characters of Pale Silver Fragments
Hiroki Sajyou (Father of Manaka and Ayaka)
Voiced by Hiroki Tochi
- No Name Given: In the OVA. His first name was finally revealed in the Prequel Light Novel
- Posthumous Character: Died in the previous war. At the hands of Manaka herself.
Tatsumi Kitano aka Master of Berserker
- Expy: Of Shirou, it seems.
- Love Freak - Justice Will Prevail: Said to be a "justice attitude person", and seeks to defeat all magus who control Tokyo by evil ritual magic.
- Magic Eye - Mismatched Eyes: In this picture◊. It's said that Kitano's left eye is actually a kind of Mystic Eye, but it's not known what kind.
- Naïve Newcomer: Unlike other masters, Kitano had no idea of what the Holy Grail War even was before being chosen. This gets him killed by Hassan of Serenity.
- Our Zombies Are Different: He's brought back as a barely sentient corpse by Paracelsus to let Hassan have someone she can touch. He repeats over and over how he doesn't want to kill anyone.
- Pretty Boy
Isemi Shizuri aka Master of Rider
- Cool Mask: Wears one here◊, when he summons Ramesses/Rider as his Servant.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: Nice coat!
Seiji Jinga aka Master of Assassin
Mr. Reiroukan (Misaya's dad) aka Master of Caster
- Offing the Offspring: Said to have fatally cursed his daughter Misaya. He didn't. In reality he tried to save her from the curse, but was killed before he could do it.
Elsa Saijou aka Master of Archer
- Hair Decorations: She wears a white lace headband
- Lady and Knight: The Lady to Archer's Knight, indeed.
- Mixed Ancestry: Part Japanese, part German.
- Outliving One's Offspring: Elsa was deeply affected by the death of her son.
- Red-Headed Hero: She has reddish hair, coming from her German side.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Beer, as one can guess.
Lancer aka BrynhildrThe daughter of Odin who became mortal. She fell in love with and killed Sigurd after he lost his memories of her and married her as part of a plan. Her master is Nigel.
- Action Girl
- Blade on a Stick: She utilizes a long and gigantic spear with a large blade reminiscent of a shield
- Geometric Magic: She has a powerful Origin Rune upon her chest given by her father Odin. It has enough power to destroy Tokyo.
- I Cannot Self-Terminate: After being hijacked by the world or her father Odin to stop Manaka, she asks Saber to end her life before she kills the people of Tokyo.
- Long Hair Is Feminine: She's said to be a woman with "a delicate body and long hair".
- No Sell: Hassan's poison has no effect on her due to her flames being hot enough to burn away the poison.
- The Power of Love: Her Spear Noble Phantasm is powered by love. If she loves something the more powerful it is and more damage it does to the target. She loves almost everything in the world on some level except for Manaka and can't harm the evil dragon she sees before her.
- Woman On Fire: She's able to wrap her body in fire.
Archer aka Aras-e Kamangir aka Arash the ArcherArash is a famed bowman sung in Persian myths, who accomplished the great feat of saving thousands of people during battle.
- Archer Type: Comes with the territory, and is seen clearly in this illustration◊.
- Heroic Sacrifice: He uses Stella: The Lone Meteor to help Saber defeat Rider at the cost of his own life.
- Ideal Hero: Arash believes in and follows the path of the ideal hero. He will do whatever he can to protect the people when they are in need even at the cost of his life.
- Made of Iron: He has A ranked Endurance and the EX ranked Robust Health skill. This is due to being born in the Age of Gods.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Another illustration shows them happily drinking beer◊ with his Master, Elsa. It includes a bit of Fridge Brilliance: Arash is a hero of Iranian oral tradition and folklore, and beer was already being produced in the lands now occupied by the modern Iran around 3,500 BC.
- What Could Have Been: His identity initially was Tristan aka one of King Arthur's Knights of the Round Table, but that was discarded and the chosen figure was Arash Kamangir. (Though Saber aka King Arthur himself does compare this Archer to his once companion.
Rider (Ramesses II)
- Alternate History: Moses was his best friend. While the events of the Book of Exodus would still play out (Moses becomes God's prophet and the Ten Plagues are unleashed on Egypt when Ramesses refuses to free the Israelites), the parting of the Red Sea ultimately convinces Ramesses to not pursue Moses and the Israelites. The original story had the Pharaoh and his army chase the Israelites down the open path only to be swallowed by the Red Sea when it closes up.
- Badass: Though one could easily dismiss him for being overconfident based on his great ego, he is shown to be a supremely powerful Servant that not even Saber, empowered by Manaka, could ever hope to defeat.
- The Beast Master: He has a palace-like Reality Marble filled with Phantasmal Beasts of all kinds.
- Berserk Button: He flips his shit upon being summoned due to his catalyst being his wife Nefertari's necklace, which could have only been obtained by raiding her tomb.
- BFG: His Ramesseum Tentyris has the ability to utilize the Dendera Light as a massive beam cannon capable of flattening cities.
- Blood Knight: His narration points out that he actively forgave and praised warriors with the courage to challenge him during his life, even forgiving them for their rebellion against him if they provided him a good match.
- Breath Weapon: His Sphinx has this in the form of a fire tornado.
- Drama-Preserving Handicap: To even make it possible for Saber to defeat Rider, Manaka has his Master's entire clan murdered with the help of Assassin's poison. Rider is still so invincible that Saber had the full assistance of Lancer, Archer and Caster, and even then only Arash's suicidal Noble Phantasm could even the odds enough for Excalibur to match Ramesses' Dendara Light. Ramesses II was genuinely so great that even King Arthur had to bow his head in humility to him to win.
- Invincible Villain: Or Invincible Hero rather, given that Manaka is a Villain Protagonist. Manaka holds Rider in such high regard that she believes not even the Three Knight Classes united could bring him down, but has faith that Saber will pull through regardless.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: If not outright Jerkass Façade. He talks a big game and possesses a very high opinion of himself, but he forgives his Master for desecrating his wife's tomb, offers the Isemi child a Mercy Kill if he should desire so and genuinely wishes to rule the modern world as to bring it into a new golden era. Not for nothing is the line "The Pharaoh's heart is as noble as the sun" used in his first POV sequence.
- Large Ham: He likes talking, that's for sure.
- Rider: “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Rejoice in it! Observe it! I will seek it! I have surely remembered your tenacity; there is nothing else in the world which hadn’t change since the world where I also ruled here! I want it! Because, I am the person that is destined to govern this world!”Rider: “Anut and Set, it is good that you dwell in both of my arms! Astarte, wish me well so that the earth will be soaked in the blood of my battles after my glorious victory! I who am Horus and Ra will give happiness to the world when I get another life, from here on! O’ my beloved Nefertari, you will bless the call of Ozymandias as Hathor!”
- Magic Knight: He possesses an abnormal talent in the ways of Magecraft, being able to knock Misaya unconscious by just looking at her Familiar, and uses a crystal orb to view the battle between Saber and his Sphinx from afar. Additionally, he possesses a Reality Marble-like ability.
- Mental World: Possibly with Ramesseum Tentyris, which summons a massive amount of great Egyptian temples in a complex spanning miles from end to end. It is noted that many of the temples in it were not build in his lifetime, but as he is the King of Kings, the greatest king of Egypt, he naturally rules over the domain of lesser kings, including their temples.
- The Power of the Sun: As "Ra's Mighty Truth", he possesses Ra's almighty solar barge as a Noble Phantasm. It can supposedly reduce all of Tokyo to dust in the span of a couple of hours.
- Odd Friendship: Seems to have sort-of struck one with a boy who is strongly implied to be the Isemi who would become the next Holy War's Master of Rider. At very least the little boy managed to calm Rider down from his anger upon being summoned through Nefertari's necklace, and then he properly joined the Grail War.
- Readings Are Off the Scale: He possesses an EX-rank in the Noble Phantasm parameter.
- Red Baron: "King of Kings", a title historically attributed to Ozymandias/ Ramesses II.
- Superpower Lottery: In addition to his skill Imperial Privilege that lets him obtain any other skill that he should desire, he possesses three Noble Phantasms, the weakest of which is compared to 3 Servants in strength.
- Two Guys and a Girl: Him, Moses and Nefertari◊ were this in the past.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: As seen here◊.
Berserker (Dr. Henry Jekyll and Mr. Edward Hyde ]
- Alchemy Is Magic: Though no Magus, he claims to have used a hint of alchemy in making his elixir.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: The elixir he made that turned him into Hyde was his attempt to become like the heroic spirits of legend.
- Our Werewolves Are Different: As Hyde, Berserker an appearance similar to a werewolf with black fur covering his body, a large jaw, sharp fangs, and a beast-like, humanoid form. His eyes glow upon seeing the full moon.
- Older Than They Look: He looks like a young man, but is said to be much older. The real Dr. Henry Jekyll was said to be in his 50's, and yet this one looks in his 20's tops.
- Sharp-Dressed Man
- Pretty Boy: Indeed!◊
- Split Personality Takeover: His Noble Phantasm is the elixir that allows him to pull this.
Assassin (Hassan of Serenity)
- Action Girl
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Her wish for the grail is to have someone she can touch without killing with her poison. Paracelsus gives her that in the zombified corpse of Tatsumi Kitano.
- Cool Mask: She wears the typical Hassan bone mask. Though unlike the others a face is beneath it.
- Kiss of Death: Her preferred method of using her poison is to kiss the target while draining mana from them. The kiss melts the targets brain while filling them with so much bliss they are unable to feel the pain.
- Master of Disguise - Shapeshifting: One of her abilities, which allows her to [[spoiler: masquerade as either a cute Woman in White or as Ayaka's black kitty.
- Poison Is Evil - Poisonous Person: Her Noble Phantasm (named Zabaniya: Delusional Poison Body) and main schtick, as her entire body is so toxic that touching it is an almost instant death to humans.
- Woman in White: The time she meets◊ Kitano, she's wearing a white sundress.
- Alchemy Is Magic: Considered the father of modern alchemy. He in turn considers all alchemists to be his children.
- Elemental Powers: Like Tohsaka Rin, He is an Average One possessing an elemental affinity for five different elements.
- Manipulative Bastard: He attempts to manipulate Hassan of Serenity and Arthur to make them leave Manaka's side.
- Mook Maker: He can create artificial Phantasmal Beasts from the remnants of Elementals.
- My God, What Have I Done?: He regrets betraying Misaya and her father after he does it.
- Pretty Boy: Just look at him.
- The Stoic: Though smiling and seemingly kind, he never exudes any particularly strong emotions.