- Ayaka using Witchcraft to defend herself against Lancer and Misaya's canine familiars.
- Saber's summoning. In which the former quickly destroys Lancer's spear with nothing but a single swing from Invisible Air, pushing the latter back a distance, all the while maintaining a calm and collected look on his face.
- Granted, the spear he broke was a normal one provided to Lancer by Misaya, but point goes to how it was executed.
- Ayaka's The Glasses Come Off Moment and activating her Command Seal in calling forth Saber.
- The intense battle between Saber and Archer. It's basically the two tearing their way through from a subway station all the way up to skyscraper, at one point cutting said building in half in the process, and eventually culminating in Enki facing off against Excalibur which, according to supplementary material, ends in the latter's victory.
Awesome / Fate/Prototype
From the OVA itself. As short as it was, it did show a few good moments.