Characters / City of Reality
The male protagonist, Todo is the leader of SUEPR Team Five.
The female protagonist, AV recently immigrated to Reality from the considerably less idealistic Walk World.
A young "Dragon" from Dark World. Like AV, he's a recent immigrant to Reality.
- Evil Cannot Comprehend Good: Though not evil himself, he comes from a much harsher civilization and is confounded by how Reality's people can be so kind.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Most evident in his earliest storylines - he's very self-centered (occasionally to the point of being Mr. Vice Guy), overly-competitive and initially only joined SUEPR for the fame and recognition... but he's also an extremely kindhearted person who ultimately becomes a hero not just because of the glory, but because he is truly heroic.
- Non-Human Sidekick
An animated sock puppet who serves as the head of Reality.
Leader of SUEPR Team One, he's a Paczat who was raised in Reality.
A man from Magic World who dedicates himself to seeking out the victims of Hinto Ama's transformation magic and changing them back to normal.
- The Atoner: He's really Hinto Ama herself, seeking redemption for her past misdeeds.
- Byronic Hero
- Hero Antagonist: Briefly becomes one during the Magic World arc, after finding out AV was transformed to keep her alive and insisting on letting her die as herself rather than letting her face the risks of transformation.
The Manumitor's young sidekick.
- Jumped at the Call
- Nice Guy: Quite possibly the nicest person in all of Magic World - he probably could've easily ended up in Reality if he tried.
A magical device that allows you time travel back a short period. Has a 'curse' associated with it that caused a large storm to manifest when it was used. Currently out of power. Is mutated horribly into malicious sentience by the Mists of Magic World and turns the format of the comic into a sadistic CYOA. Seemingly returns to normal after leaving the Mists but appears to have left a vistige of itself, which later helps out Recon in the 7th chapter.