Characters: Cerberus Daily News Quarian Flotilla Dwellers
Nir'Konna vas AgnonQuarian Weapons officer and microbiologist aboard the Agnon
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Got the final blow on a Geth Dreadnought during the battle of Haestrom. She hit the drive core, vaporizing it in a huge explosion.
- Field Promotion: Became the ship's main weapons officer after a simulated geth attack caused a shift in command structure aboard the Agnon.
Tomaz'Schadl vas RadwafQuarian pilot residing in the Flotilla, having finished his Pilgrimage.
- Bubble Boy: He's a quarian.
- Foe Yay: Suri Neyvi and Tomaz.
- Good Is Not Nice: Has a rather extreme view on what should be done to traitors of the Migrant Fleet.
- Lawful Good: Strives to live a law-abiding life.
- Noble Bigot: He is a rather nice, law-abiding, helpful person... unless you're an Exile or Geth.
- Noodle Incident: His Pilgrimage is made up of many of these.
Tara'Sey vas Deliverance (White Widow)A quarian sniper who was enslaved while on her Pilgrimage, and later rescued by Rakho Shoval. She's now one of his lieutenants, by virtue of already having combat training. She's also responsible for keeping the White Cloaks well-armed. Has now returned to the Migrant Fleet.
- BFG: Wields a Widow sniper rifle.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Appears briefly in the Siege of Omega thread, before she made an appearance on the site.
- The Exile: Averted - she's still theoretically on her Pilgrimage, just unlikely to return.
- Friendly Sniper
- Gun Nut: Is a firearms expert.
- Religious Bruiser: Most notably, follows Rakho Shoval's Rel'Phar faith, not the traditional quarian ancestor-worship.
- The Scrounger: Came up with over 200 guns to bring with her back to the Fleet.
Lupin'Vola nar Farka vas Vesh (Lupine Volt)A young Quarian on his pilgrimage who came to the Citadel. Managed to find work at the Zakera Animal Hospitality Shelter after finding a puppy in a ventilation shaft. Has since been recalled to the fleet with the rest of the pilgrims
- Cuteness Proximity: To the puppy mentioned, and English Springer Spaniel going by the name of Emmi'Lia nar Zakera.
- Drinking Game: Attempted to create one for the forums. He was incapacitated two posts later.
- Everything's Precious with Puppies: See above. He has currently adopted her, and constantly showering her with love and baby talk.
- Gadgeteer Genius: As per usual with Quarians.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With his roommate, Human Quarian (aka Kolya).
- NaÔve Newcomer: Ended up sticking his foot in his mouth when he asks questions about female Hanar, and other various snafoos.
- Took a Level in Badass: Fought in the Geth/Quarian war and perfected "Ghost Ship" signals that managed to distract geth from firing on real ships. Afterwords, assisted the flotilla in the rest of the Reaper wars.
Shan'Wigum vas Jastra nar Ularon (Flotilla_Guardian)A quarian officer and member of the Migrant Fleet Marines, who rejoined the flotilla after his Pilgrimage and joined the crew of the cruiser Jastra.
- Cool Ship: The ship he is a crewmember of the Jastra.
- Don't Call Me Sir: Shan isnít very big on the title, but he doesnít object when called sir.
- First Name Basis: He prefers to go by his name, not by his rank.
- Gun Nut: He has been trained to use various firearms from pistols to assault rifles.
- Not So Stoic: Shan has a hard time bottling up his emotions and keeeping them in check.
- Reasonable Authority Figure
- Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right: He uses his status as an officer of the Migrant Fleet Marines, to get VikíSajee back into the Flotilla after he is initially denied access.
- Space Marine: Shan is a member an officer in the Quarian Migrant Fleet Marines.
- Shotguns Are Just Better: He prefers using his shotgun over his assault rifle or sidearm.
- The Engineer: Being a quarian, he is a natural engineer.
- Why Did It Haveto Be Snakes?: Or spiders in his case. According to his Cerberus Dossier, Shan has arachnophobia.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.